im a fat bass turd

bykfixer

Flashaholic
They gave my pop 2 years to live at 70 if he didn't stop smoking, get more excersize and eat better. He went the right way. 6 months later they gave him a year so at 72 resumed doing what he wanted to do. He lived another 10 years.

Stressing about things is harder on you than most anything normal. I say normal because excess anything is just that...too much.

But if you want a bowl of ice cream eat a bowl of ice cream, not the whole carton. Park further away from the store and walk. Enjoy the crazy bumper stickers you pass by and make pleasantries with strangers.

Instead of eating at restaraunts at lunch every day pack a sandwich (with wheat bread) and a few chips. Instead of a soda have grape juice.

Stay hydrated. That alone is like getting a tune up. The average adult consumes about half what they should. Caffienated beverages should be counted as a negative consumption since they are diuretic to your system. Not only does it remove water but takes away precious minerals you don't get back with bottled water.

And most importantly remember those folks on tv aren't you. They pick the healthiest, prettiest people to make us think we can look like them. Me? I don't wanna look like them.

My neighbor went on a health kick. To be fair it was a good thing to stop heavy drinking and living in the passing lane. But when a bone from his broiled fish got hung in his throat and nearly killed him he took a different take on life. No longer obsessed with a 5 minute mile and avoiding McDonalds at all costs he now takes liesurely strolls and can be spotted carrying a bag of Wendys food indoors after work a couple times a month.