iPhone - anyone interested?

evanlocc

Enlightened
This is a scary image.
http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/09/apple_features.jpeg

Why want to do something that cannot be stop... The EE (external evolution)

Of course the history is repeating, would it be THIS fast ?!

Huh! why i got an "A compatible" printed on my new phone box?
nana.gif

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tiktoc... they dont track you via your IMEA number. Some guy sifting through the strings in the app found that in a URL and assumed that he knew what it meant. When some folks did the actual tracing to see what was actually sent it was just the fact that it was an iPhone making the hit, not which iPhone. Everybody tracks that sort of information and it can't be used to see what you personally are doing. So no worries :)

As far as the unlocked price, thats almost hilarious. One has to wonder why they care so much? Aren't they still selling phones? One has to assume that it's just that they are angry about being forced to do it. It wont take them long to exhaust the market of people willing to pay that price, so then the price will come down...

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
And by another 3 months or so no hacking will be necessary at all as there will be an official API and method for installation. While I would actually use Instant Messaging on the thing, I will have no trouble waiting.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Happy 10th iPhone! :party:(now go back through the thread and read people complaining about Cingular Wireless, comparing the iPhone to Blackberrys, Treos, and PDAs..)

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Update: AT&T turned off 2G service today, which means original iPhone owners/users will no longer have a compatible cell connection (the last software update was in 2010.) Time to upgrade!