Is this a gimick, scam or the real deal?

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hahaha millitary grade what? plastic? i own one, and its cheap crap that not even the homeguard of north korea would use. The rewievs on amazon for thre boriut is fun reading. Kitchen burning, backpacks burning, almost blew up the cat while charging. The list is long :)
output is 515 lumen at turn on, and drops to 413 after 45 min. 80 min and it's down to 50 lumen.
DSC_0534_zps58mtkzzy.jpg

The tree cups you see in the pic is the only metal parts on this thing. Heatsinking is terrible. ui is terrible. the whole light is terrible. And now, we are autoriced to buy this millitary grade plastic junk, hurray :) I think the millitary gave it the grade: F. It's the only way its millitary grade :)

Last edited:

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea. Ninja...Im going to need a ninja mask so no one can see my face if i ever use this thing in public. Batteries are in parralell. Wont fit a millitary grade helmet without stretching it so hard that the black headstrap turns white. Ninja tactical ui. If you turn it on... you have to go trough all modes, even the strobe, before it turns off. Really tactical stuff. I wont even call it modes. You got the center lamp on first click. Then on the next click, the side lamps. Then all 3. Then strobe. And finally, one more click to turn off. Sgt jorn gives it the millitary grade: F :)
tmp_9176-DSC_0496-2024916574_zpsdq6zzazb.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Yeah but I bet your old headlamp couldn't provide 5,000 lms for 4 hrs on two 18650s now could it?! You guys are just haters thats all. ;) heheheheh

lordraiden

Newly Enlightened
hahahaha. Thanks guys. I kinda figured it was, but it never hurts to ask. Oh, and Harro, major LOL at the unobtanium cells. ;) :D

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
[h=1]You are now authorized to purchase this military-grade tactical headlamp[/h]
Well that's probably the first red flag.

wjv

Enlightened
But it's secret military technology used by special forces. It's so bright it should be illegal. It's so bright it can replace a firearm for self defense.

It's 100% marketing hype. . . OOPS! Did I say that out loud?