What is this expensive monster!!

The Brass Hawaiian is part of a limited collaboration between Mike Bond (from Ti2 Design) and Charles Wiggins (of CWF Custom Flashlights fame). The original asking price for several of that limited series of titanium / copper lights was in the vicinity of US$1200 or thereabouts. Mr. Wiggins "stock" lights retail in the $300-$500 range, more or less. I'm going to guess that the $2400 asking price you found on eBay represents the reseller's obscene markup on a light likely acquired for half that amount. That noted, it's also fairly likely to be one of a kind, or pretty damn close to it.

If money was no object, I'd buy it: Mr. Wiggins is known to craft lights of superior quality and materials. That noted, only you can truly say if it's worth it to you at that price. Regardless, it's worthy of being lusted after...

scottk2112

Newly Enlightened
The Brass Hawaiian is part of a limited collaboration between Mike Bond (from Ti2 Design) and Charles Wiggins (of CWF Custom Flashlights fame). The original asking price for several of that limited series of titanium / copper lights was in the vicinity of US$1200 or thereabouts. Mr. Wiggins "stock" lights retail in the $300-$500 range, more or less. I'm going to guess that the $2400 asking price you found on eBay represents the reseller's obscene markup on a light likely acquired for half that amount. That noted, it's also fairly likely to be one of a kind, or pretty damn close to it.

If money was no object, I'd buy it: Mr. Wiggins is known to craft lights of superior quality and materials. That noted, only you can truly say if it's worth it to you at that price. Regardless, it's worthy of being lusted

If money was no object, I'd buy it: Mr. Wiggins is known to craft lights of superior quality and materials. That noted, only you can truly say if it's worth it to you at that price. Regardless, it's worthy of being lusted after...
Thank you! Most educational!

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everything on Egay costs a lot. The fees are pretty high from what I gather, I don't sell only purchase there. Then there are taxes and shipping costs usually. It isn't a place to go to save money. If you want something they have it. If you feel something is expensive just work a second job or more hours.

I have bought at least 50 lights on there since 2022.

Another ripoff: potpourri is only $10-$20 on Etsy. Just sayin...

200.gif