Cristina

Newly Enlightened
Thank You Fenix!!!

Best: AA and 14500 battery compatibility
Wish: high CRI led

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
THANKS to everyone for the great responses. We surely see a pattern here. The Fenix engineers have been reading your "wish list" on what you would like to see. Your expertise is always valuable to developers.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
CONGRATULATIONS TO PC_LIGHT! You are this month's winner in our LD11 GAW. Please email your shipping address to [email protected].

Thanks to all who entered. Best wishes next month--remember, we have these awesome giveaways every month.

pc_light

Enlightened
Woo-Hoo, my first ever Flashlight prize.

I'm a Fenix AA-size light fan from since waaayyy back, still have my old L1P and here's my L0P-SE AAA EDC keychain light.

s6KU1Qw.jpg

Thank you Fenix.

Last edited:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
THIS IS AN AWESOME PHOTO!! Great to see one of Fenix's very FIRST lights is still in use. Release date: 2006! Thanks for sharing.

Woo-Hoo, my first ever Flashlight prize.

I'm a Fenix AA-size light fan from since waaayyy back, still have my old L1P and here's my L0P-SE AAA EDC keychain light.

s6KU1Qw.jpg

Thank you Fenix.

pc_light

Enlightened
A box came in the post the other day and inside was this -
FVnh0Sw.jpg
:clap:

...and inside that box was this -
VnK5PWN.jpg
:)

The business end (XP-G2 in Smooth reflector) would indicate that it should be a good medium thrower -
mCzZsKV.jpg

... and it did not disappoint. A classic beam in a nice (cool) neutral tint -
(the photo is a fairly accurate representation.)
GNqiBBr.jpg

... and here the LD11 is tucked away in it's sheath.
vy4J4br.jpg

Since this [strike]was Fenix's 2016 model (the lastest is the LD12)[/stike] Fenix model has been out since 2015, there's no point in doing yet another review, particularly since I haven't had a chance to EDC yet. However, I thought it might be fun, down the road after some usage and when I get a chance, to do a short comparison against the Fenix L-series in the box on the right, from a decade earlier -
cljCjdW.jpg
:popcorn:

Thanks again Fenix for both this prize and for all the wonderful lights you bring us.:thanks:

Edit - [I hear 'ya Fenix, post corrected about LD12 NOT being an update of the LD11. Prior to the 2017 refresh of the LD12, it seems the LD12 (gen 1) first appeared in 2012, before the LD11.]

Last edited: