June 6th is the meeting at BrightGuy in Northern Ohio - sign up here!

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greg wants to know how many to expect. So tell me here and I will relay the info. I know we had a wonderful time last year! Come if you possibly can!

YAK-28

Enlightened
2 for sure, one probably and one checking...(will update on the last 2)
anything we can bring along to help out?:popcorn::popcorn:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
C'mon folks, this is a great opportunity for direct, hands-on comparisons and beamshots for products that you can purchase on the spot.

Maybe if we mention the food? ;)

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thats right! We got fed last time. It was awesome :) And Greg is a really cool guy, plus its a chance to meet your fellow CPFers and play with bright shiny toys!

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to do my best to get there, but I may have to watch my son (flashaholic in training) that night if the wife is scheduled to work.

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
UPDATE - The date remains June 6th, time is 6PM! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me if you are coming and if you are going to have company. Greg is asking for a headcount. So far it looks like 6, but more is better.

YAK-28

Enlightened
making a list of the batteries to make sure the have a fresh charge for the trip.. got the wife a new little camera, hopefully it will lead to easier pictures and better beamshots. trying to figure a good way to haul the lumens around.:popcorn: