FCW #20 - A Flashaholic Get Together in NJ - May 9th-12th 2024 at Stokes State Forest. (This is FCW#19 -Rescheduled)

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
FCW #20 - A Flashaholic Get Together in NJ - May 9th-12th 2024 at Stokes State Forest.

YES - FCW #20 IS THE RESCHEDULED FCW #19

For the past few years we have been combining the FCW (Flashaholics Camping Weekend) and the FSM (Flashaholics Swap Meet) as well as a general GT (Get Together). It is time to shorten the name... FCW/SM/GT#XX is just too long! LOL Since the event is based around a camping weekend, I've decided to keep the original FCW name. And of course the #20 represents that this is the 20th such event. However, just to be clear, this isn't just for overnight campers - all are welcome. Read on...

FCW20 Is a 4 day/3night camping trip / swap meet to buy-sell-swap: Lights; Knives; Camping Gear; and other cool stuff like RC vehicles, Solar related projects, or anything you collect and want to "show & tell". FCW20 is also a general get together where people can come for the day, stay the night, or just join us for however long they can, and enjoy the company of other like minded individuals who share the same interests.

New location! This year we will be at Group Site Z in Stokes State Forest. There are plenty of tent sites - and of course there is plenty of room for anyone who just wants to come up for the day... and stay into the evening.

No matter what location we pick it will be a long ride for someone to get to, and no matter what date we pick it will be good/bad for someone. So I apologize for any inconveniences, and I hope that everyone can make the time to make the journey, and join us for what is sure to be a great time.

I'll try to reach out to the usual "regulars" that have participated in previous FCWs, PFs, and FSMs - but PLEASE HELP OUT AND SPREAD THE WORD about FCW20. These get together threads seem to be missed quite often. Anyone who isn't a jerk is welcome to come.

A quick word about being "jerky" If you want to get drunk and stay up all night disturbing other campers by being loud and obnoxious, and leave beer bottles all over the campsite, please don't come. If you want to stay up all night trying not to disturb other campers with super bright flashlights, please do come. :)

THINGS TO BRING: Your lights to sell / money to buy lights from others / a chair / a table if you need one to display your lights / something to eat or drink for yourself, or for others. Firewood for the campfire is always appreciated.

Come to BUY, come to SELL, come to TRADE, come to CHECK OUT OTHER LIGHTS, come to SHOW OFF YOUR LIGHTS, come to JUST HANG OUT WITH FELLOW FLASHLIGHT ENTHUSIASTS!

Feel free to out the FCW#19 thread for comments and other info that may be relevant to FCW#20.

If you are planning on attending please let me know.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
FIRST!!! :cool:

Thanks to Ray for messaging an admin so I could log back on to the forum! I'm looking forward to getting back together with some old friends, and also to meeting some new ones!

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
FIRST!!! :cool:

Thanks to Ray for messaging an admin so I could log back on to the forum! I'm looking forward to getting back together with some old friends, and also to meeting some new ones!

Glad to help a fellow Brother out 👊🏻

carrot

Flashaholic
Thanks to Kid9P I was also able to get back into my account! Woohoo!

A lot of things are happening at the carrot house during May, so I'll have to wait to commit but I do really want to make an appearance and I know my dad is always down for camp meals.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks to Kid9P I was also able to get back into my account! Woohoo!

A lot of things are happening at the carrot house during May, so I'll have to wait to commit but I do really want to make an appearance and I know my dad is always down for camp meals.
It would be great to see you again. It's been a while. Ray is the bestest!!

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
FCW #20 - A Flashaholic Get Together in NJ - May 9th-12th 2024 at Stokes State Forest.

YES - FCW #20 IS THE RESCHEDULED FCW #19

For the past few years we have been combining the FCW (Flashaholics Camping Weekend) and the FSM (Flashaholics Swap Meet) as well as a general GT (Get Together). It is time to shorten the name... FCW/SM/GT#XX is just too long! LOL Since the event is based around a camping weekend, I've decided to keep the original FCW name. And of course the #20 represents that this is the 20th such event. However, just to be clear, this isn't just for overnight campers - all are welcome. Read on...

FCW20 Is a 4 day/3night camping trip / swap meet to buy-sell-swap: Lights; Knives; Camping Gear; and other cool stuff like RC vehicles, Solar related projects, or anything you collect and want to "show & tell". FCW20 is also a general get together where people can come for the day, stay the night, or just join us for however long they can, and enjoy the company of other like minded individuals who share the same interests.

New location! This year we will be at Group Site Z in Stokes State Forest. There are plenty of tent sites - and of course there is plenty of room for anyone who just wants to come up for the day... and stay into the evening.

No matter what location we pick it will be a long ride for someone to get to, and no matter what date we pick it will be good/bad for someone. So I apologize for any inconveniences, and I hope that everyone can make the time to make the journey, and join us for what is sure to be a great time.

I'll try to reach out to the usual "regulars" that have participated in previous FCWs, PFs, and FSMs - but PLEASE HELP OUT AND SPREAD THE WORD about FCW20. These get together threads seem to be missed quite often. Anyone who isn't a jerk is welcome to come.

A quick word about being "jerky" If you want to get drunk and stay up all night disturbing other campers by being loud and obnoxious, and leave beer bottles all over the campsite, please don't come. If you want to stay up all night trying not to disturb other campers with super bright flashlights, please do come. :)

THINGS TO BRING: Your lights to sell / money to buy lights from others / a chair / a table if you need one to display your lights / something to eat or drink for yourself, or for others. Firewood for the campfire is always appreciated.

Come to BUY, come to SELL, come to TRADE, come to CHECK OUT OTHER LIGHTS, come to SHOW OFF YOUR LIGHTS, come to JUST HANG OUT WITH FELLOW FLASHLIGHT ENTHUSIASTS!

Feel free to out the FCW#19 thread for comments and other info that may be relevant to FCW#20.

If you are planning on attending please let me know.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Wade?? Hey, long time no see.
How are things over at New Grounds?
Did the trolls finally take over? 😉