• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

June Wave of LunaSol 20's **SOLD**

Hyperborea

Newly Enlightened
Re: June Wave of LunaSol 20's

Wow those BB's look georgeous, no wonder they're gone already. Timing could be better for me to, just swapped the car which took its financial toll, but I must
have this light... must have ... must have .. email sent.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi guys,
At this point, I have processed all e-mail requests I have received and I am now headed to the Post Office for a midnight drop. I'll sleep better knowing these are now in the care of the USPS and my job is done. Thanks!!

There are a little less than half of the wave left.

Are these Osram Dragon LED or Osram Golden Dragon LED's??

These are Golden Dragon LED's to be precise. :eek:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Bead Blast looks absolutely terrific!

I also liked the question I read yesterday about putting red LEDS in for the 3 mm LEDs (didn't happen - but that would have been really nice).

The addition of the lower force spring is nice, I have a low force spring in one of my McGizmos & I did buy 3 other springs, but I have not taken the time yet to replace the springs in my other lights.

I bought one of the last ones in the previous waves & this is my favorite McGizmo - although I also really like the flexibility of the Ti 2-Pak McClicky (thankfully it fits the AW 17670 without the sticker - just need to swing light to get battery out) & once I get it back from anodizing & then off for AOTH holster then I will EDC that one (with Creemator head). Last I checked there were still some of these available. I love the length of 2 x cr123 (1x17670).

With over 1/2 sold in about 8 hours does this mean the economy is looking up!!!!

Last edited:

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast

There are a little less than half of the wave left.

Email sent. I have 1, but this light is worth having a spare.

I held off yesterday in deference to those who don't have one yet.

BTW, how do we tell a first-wave LS-20 from one that can take an RCR123
since I will have one of each and will surely mix them up eventually.

Ride the Music and the Photons

AndyTiedye

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Andy,
I think I put some red nail polish on the exposed side of the converter board on those LS 20's that host the NexGen boost converter instead of the GD buck/boost converter. If not, In your case, I suggest some colored nail polish on the converter to flag the difference for you.

BigHonu

Flashlight Enthusiast

Day late and a dollar short! Those BB's would make the PERFECT user! Congrats to those who got one and be sure to let us know how they feel!