Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

iacchus

Enlightened
Seb small 31
NTI Parker
EDCL1-M?

I'm trying to see if I like this setup enough to pick up a dedicated high cri head.
Gas pedal switch just becomes a classic momentary-twist lock, which I actually like quite a bit in this form factor. I ran a M361 in a 6P like this for years before I gave it away to an ex-girlfriend in need of a good flashlight. Honestly, I might like it better than the standard MDC UI.

Going to live with it a bit and see. The OG head for this body is fine, but I certainly didn't win powerball w/ it tint-wise. It has lived in on my shelf for a while now because I always reach for something else. This MDC head is a 519a and just all sorts of creamy goodness w/o giving up any oomph.

I need to tie a lanyard on it.

Also, does anybody know where I can get a spacer for the hole left after removing the clip? I seem to remember running across them somewhere, but now can't think of where that was.

edcl1-m.jpg

iacchus

Enlightened
What's this fancy new boot? I need something fancy on mine. Lead me in the right direction here
Mitch Lum has some real nice one's. They're the ones I use. A bit firmer and a little less travel. It's a nice upgrade.

I've got several of these MDC bodies, so a little splash of color helps differentiate too.
Super easy to swap out. Is just an O-ring holding the boot in there.

boo5ted

Enlightened
Nice. Thanks for the link. I'm liking that blue for my Malkoff.

I've got one of the clear GITD ones from Prometheus on mine. Charges up during the day and easy to find in the dark at night. Believe they are only a dollar so i bought a bunch of them last time I ordered some switches.

Attachments

• 20240425_212350-COLLAGE.jpg
    20240425_212350-COLLAGE.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: