Lemax LX70 Superpower HID Light

toolboy

Newly Enlightened
Still hoping for Xeray to place an order for accessories. I still want the superpower head and the 12v cigarette adapter for continuous operations. Patiently waiting..... Anyone else out there want any accessory for your LX 70 or Ultra 85???

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still hoping for Xeray to place an order for accessories. I still want the superpower head and the 12v cigarette adapter for continuous operations. Patiently waiting..... Anyone else out there want any accessory for your LX 70 or Ultra 85???

Sorry to make you wait. I am still in a delayed process of a big military project, I am planning to piggyback all of those pending needs and desires onto that. This strategy keeps the incoming shipping costs down, saving you money.
I expect to have a better timeline by the end of April at the latest.
I will post here on CPF (XeVision Thread) once I am ready for that, there were just a few people wanting some "extras".
We can add to that list as desired once I am ready.

Last edited:

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Dan, you have any leftovers of this LX70 Superpower?

We don't have stock currently, however you can place an order when we are ready to bring in the accessory items that a few people are waiting to order. I will have a very large Military contract order coming in, needing to add our ballasts, bulbs, igniters, etc. to the Lemax basic housing etc., making them XeVision/Lemax units.
See my answer to "toolboy" a few comments above. You would join that list, likely by the end of April, the list will form up.

Pleased by your kind request.. Thanks Dan in Monaco..:whistle: (actually Utah - "Mormon Mecca" :sssh:)

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Hi guys,

Been a while for me since on CPF.

I own the LEMAX LX70 Superpower.

Have owned mine for quite some time now and the battery has held up just fine even if the light does get hardly any run time. Anyone else buy one of these of late..?

It is amazing. I am on a search & rescue team (SAR) and decided to purchase it last year. I've used it on several searches and built a custom 4 point chest harness using a modified assault rifle sling.

happy to answer any questions about the light and will try to get some beamshots up for all to enjoy.

-Eric

great light and would be lost without mine...

Last edited:

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Just, uh, guessing... but I'll presume you DON'T have the latest, highEST power LeMax Superpower 70....do you? You may want to seek out Dan...or possibly see if you can "score" a pre-owned model...:devil:

Karl

Living on a senior limited budget income, were are kind of sticking to factory models of brands with zero mods like the BREGUET WATCH recently snagged while in DUBAI on vacation..