Liteflux LF2XT Discussion Thread (Part 5)

tbenedict

Enlightened
I would love to have one of these. Never played with one, but from all the reading, I've always wanted one.

That said, pricing is key. I want one bad, but will have to sell some stuff to buy a light around the aluminum ones original pricing. Knowing that these can be repaired will also be a big plus for sales.

KuKu427

Enlightened
LF has agreed to complete their previously planned LF2XT SS run on the condition that I supply the needed ICs.
Three days and three phone calls later, I still don't have the part numbers and got a "I'll call you when I get the number" instead.
Ball's in their court now. I've pushed as far as I care to.

Last edited:

HighLumens

Enlightened
Thanks for the update :).

So is it going to be the same as the old one except for the material it is made from (SS instead of aluminum)? No emitter upgrade?

Last edited:

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love it if it still got the neutral xp-e as a option. It's a great emitter for a small light and the beam looks perfect.

StandardBattery

Flashlight Enthusiast
OMG!! I'd LOVE one in Stainless Steel, I've found SS to be one of the best for EDC especially if you put it on a keychain. Crossing Fingers!

Hoosier Light

Newly Enlightened
Having spent too much time reading about this light, I'll be in for at least one in any material with any emitter at probably any price.

bansuri

Enlightened
I'm waiting to see pricing, but I'm definitely interested.
If this suddenly turns into a $200 light, then probably not.

Latest posts