LM Toolworks - Leo Maquiniana

archimedes

Flashaholic
There have been other flashlights made in silver (Raw Ag and Wee Ag, various PhotonFanatic torches, even Tiffany did a small one), but I don't know specifically about "silver inlay"

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
There have been other flashlights made in silver (Raw Ag and Wee Ag, various PhotonFanatic torches, even Tiffany did a small one), but I don't know specifically about "silver inlay"

Ah ok. I was aware of the Tiffany purse light but not the others.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Mokume with silver inlay is complete, will be available this weekend

oh6u8cQ

oh6u8cQ
GKVvJ78.jpg

szUgF9k.jpg

q1WyTut.jpg

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another work of art by the artist!

Mokume head and tail with a brass center featuring an inlay of fine .999 silver and a CWF Dragon driver with a green secondary

kaWOaLp.jpg

ZOlf0aL.jpg

e7lrOCK.jpg

49581039_10216810629873851_1880243824995860480_n.jpg

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of two collaboration lights between Frelux and LM Toolworks, the Frelux Synergy1 in aluminum with a brass center section and custom hand engravings. This unit was auctioned off over the weekend.

KmjqPOX.jpg

uiWuywn.jpg

SsNqZzy.jpg

O2FWtDt.jpg

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one will be available as a sign up sale over the weekend. Hand engraved brass with two leaves of inlaid fine silver.

pOza41F.jpg

8aywq1G.jpg

8ftgApz.jpg

6b5Jf9H.jpg

drum corp

Newly Enlightened
I was fortunate to win the chance to by this light from LM Toolworks, and just have to say that Leo Maquiniana is truly an artist! Beautiful hand work and the inlay is awesome! Thank you Leo!!
(sorry about the huge image.......havn't figured this out yet).
LM%20Toolworks%20Brass%20light_zpsmktdt3v7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leo's latest light, and first time working with titanium, is this Tri Alloy Twist:

ZjlxwpW.jpg

5BDzUZL.jpg

jXOrOxo.jpg

ZLwecp6.jpg

easilyled

Flashaholic
Leo's latest light, and first time working with titanium, is this Tri Alloy Twist:

Yes, I saw that on FB .... its a bit special. The colours in the Timascus are exceptional, quite out of the ordinary even for Timascus. I haven't seen those hints of green before in it.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, I saw that on FB .... its a bit special. The colors in the Timascus are exceptional, quite out of the ordinary even for Timascus. I haven't seen those hints of green before in it.

Yes, this one was actually a three alloy laminate as opposed to the usual two alloys.

This one was sold on the FB group as a FCFS, price was $850 (clip was not included, only there for the photo)

HTYFMtJ.jpg

VO4Q1bL.jpg

Sl3emGq.jpg