• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop GTvn Mini - Baby Ultra Thrower

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have not read all the posts but yea lets move along. :)

If anyone needs my specific opinion just shoot me an email. Other general questions put it the lounge. Thanks!!!

I bought back the U22vn Oslon today. Every week someone email me about ordering one and I keep on giving in to building more Oslon U22vn...Might as well make it a option again. :p
Is the u22vn aka delta?

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Delta is Vinh's name for the last batch of U21s Manker made that didn't have internals or branding on them. As a result, Vinh was able to use his own driver and branding on the light and at a reduced price. Delta was also Osram Oslon Black Flat only.

taubada

Newly Enlightened
Got a GTvn Mini/Oslan Black combo a week ago. Was wrapped that Vinh had been able to offer this light again and I'm pleased to report that it's "brilliant"..! The diminutive size of this light belie it's amazing throw and performance. Very nice work Vinh.., thanks.
Look forward to seeing what you can conjure out of the GT Micro (even with its 14500 battery limitations). 😋

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Got a GTvn Mini/Oslan Black combo a week ago. Was wrapped that Vinh had been able to offer this light again and I'm pleased to report that it's "brilliant"..! The diminutive size of this light belie it's amazing throw and performance. Very nice work Vinh.., thanks.
Look forward to seeing what you can conjure out of the GT Micro (even with its 14500 battery limitations). 

I am more excited with the micro now. Not sure if I prefered it with 18350 or 14500. Whats ya'll takes between these 2 cell?

taubada

Newly Enlightened
Reckon 18350 is definitely preferred, however the micro is sized for 14500. I'm impressed with what results your getting from the StrikerVn V2, and its about the size of the micro..., also sized for 14500..! True pocket throwers.

Last edited:

hahoo

Enlightened
GTvn Mini now with White2
1100L & 260Kcd!!! Just too good!

whats the temp of that white?
i got 2 stock gt mini lights sitting here right now and cant stand the color of either !
one is almost a brown beam, the other is the coldest white ive ever seen.
i ordered one of each to see which one id like and both are too far either way for my taste.
please tell me this white 2 is leaning more towards neutral white?
ill order one tonight if so.:grin2:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
whats the temp of that white?
i got 2 stock gt mini lights sitting here right now and cant stand the color of either !
one is almost a brown beam, the other is the coldest white ive ever seen.
i ordered one of each to see which one id like and both are too far either way for my taste.
please tell me this white 2 is leaning more towards neutral white?
ill order one tonight if so.:grin2:

White 2 is the whitest white with no purple yellow brown or any neutral. If u want to soften up the white we can add LEE filter.

Saul Good

Enlightened
Hey Vinh! I love to see how this Oslon White 2 is having such a positive impact on the modified flashlight world:) How are you managing current in GT Mini with White 2? Is a cell with more resistance our friend? Or are there any mods to the driver? Also excited to see how the TX25C performs. I noticed the Lumintop and Micro reflector looks identical to Eagtac's TX25C2 and TX25C reflector (different size, or course).

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oslon or white2 on a mini. What would you prefer?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk