MAFGA "Pumpkin Spice" 90% Diffuse Reflector

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a little surprised the CRI dropped, but not at all that the CCT dropped.
Any chance of a shot of you crossing the beams with either a High Noon w/standard reflector or a High Noon with the Double Beryl?

I think it would be especially cool to see the Pumpkin Spice Crossed with the Double Beryl since the DB raises the CCT 150 and the PS drops it 300...

Bet you if you put both in your double HDS holster and turned them both on the light you got would be to die for.

I left the Pumpkin Spice at HDS today, and my Double Beryl went out with the others as then there was 1 less disappointed person who wanted one. For those who like warm tints, I think the MAFGA (orange) diffuser would be good.

scout24

Flashaholic
I'm a little surprised the CRI dropped, but not at all that the CCT dropped.
Any chance of a shot of you crossing the beams with either a High Noon w/standard reflector or a High Noon with the Double Beryl?

I think it would be especially cool to see the Pumpkin Spice Crossed with the Double Beryl since the DB raises the CCT 150 and the PS drops it 300...

Bet you if you put both in your double HDS holster and turned them both on the light you got would be to die for.

DON'T CROSS THE BEAMS!!!!!!!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
It didn't surprise me that the CRI would drop on the orange after what I saw with the Double Beryl. I'm quite curious though about the blue, but I won't know anything on that for at least a few weeks to a month. What raised the CRI with the DB was because of that particular color filling in a tiny portions of the spectrum that was lacking from the LED.

Crossing the beams is bad juju!

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
sadly, I will most likely miss out on this one as well. really like the orange though.
congrats to those that get one

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have the money to spend on this one unless somebody wants to buy my green one haha. Got a trip coming up this weekend. : D good luck to everyone

CRKDMike

Enlightened
This means my purchase is secure! WOO!

Also, I'm not sure how many or your customers are Canadian, but this weekend is Thanksgiving weekend, which may be the reason some people haven't jumped on it.