• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker E14 (4*Cree XP-G2/ Nichia 219B) is releasing

markr6

Flashaholic
Dirty! That's enough for me to lose interest. I don't feel lucky (PUNK) :)

akhyar

Enlightened
Oh wow!
Manker really need to improve their QC. BIG TIME!
I've read posts by some members here and on the other forum that their lights arrived with unmatched LEDs tint, dedomed LED, sloppy soldering works, etc.

DAN92

Enlightened
http://i.imgur.com/JBtVylEh.jpg

Is anyone else as unlucky? Bought a xp-g2 with half cool white and half green tint and a nichia 219b with 3 neutral white and 1 rosey tint.
Thank you for this comparative of tint, I have the same difference with my XP-G2 Cool.

Kalpn

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for this comparative of tint, I have the same difference with my XP-G2 Cool.

Is yours from banggood? Both of mine are. I have emailed them and their reply are as follow

"We are sorry for the inconvenience and I checked the pictures.For the problem can you please restall the reflector?And as for the light color we had contact the supplier about this,they told me they could not fix this problem and you may know that many of the other customer had report this kind of different in color on the forum.

Would you like us send you 500points for the little inconvenience?
Hope this is acceptable."

Guess this is common problem. Mine are the second batch and can't even open the top to "reinstall the reflector".

Last edited:

Kalpn

Newly Enlightened
la1LOytl.jpg

wLEuT4Jl.jpg

O4s2qQwl.jpg

06uxpJcl.jpg

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh wow, that blows! Guess that's the price we pay for getting such a light at a low price. Manker probably doesn't even go through the effort of matching the LEDs per light.

Probably the best option any of us have to get perfectly matched LEDs is to buy the light through Vinh, and make sure he uses very closely matched LEDs. Vinh would use his own driver as well, which means more efficient lower modes.

balane

Newly Enlightened
I ordered my 219B version directly from Manker and couldn't be happier with the tint and evenness of it. Here it as at two different brightness levels.

manker5.jpg

manker3.jpg

manker4.jpg

Last edited:

bdogps

Enlightened
I ordered my 219B version directly from Manker and couldn't be happier with the tint and evenness of it. Here it as at two different brightness levels.

manker5.jpg

manker3.jpg

manker4.jpg

Hey Mate,

It would be nice if all of us who bought this light or intended too, it came like yours.

But it seems their quality control is a crapshoot. I ordered a Manker U11 and it's quality control is lacking. It quite a shame really, considering they are nice lights.

kellyglanzer

Enlightened
I received my Manker E14 with Nichia 219b. being super excited i had an 18350 charged and waiting in my office for a week before it showed up so i could try it right away. With great anticipation i opened the package and slipped in the battery. She lit up and i cycled through the levels. then off/On and then...........................nothing. Dead as a door nail. Pretty disappointing to say the least. :(

Capolini

Banned
^^^^

Sorry to hear that,,I could imagine the let down. :thumbsdow

I should be getting my Astrolux S41 soon,,,,,,,,basically the same light...I hope I get Better results.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
JBtVylEl.jpg

Is anyone else as unlucky? Bought a xp-g2 with half cool white and half green tint and a nichia 219b with 3 neutral white and 1 rosey tint.

mine kinda looked like that. i just rec'd the xp-g2 with 2 cool white and 2 neutral. i want to complain but i can't...it actually looks good. i guess i'm lucky

jankowiak

Newly Enlightened
Yes I got mine from GearBest , I got one LED that not the same .i just going to keep it .

jankowiak

Newly Enlightened
I guess you are right just buy from Vinh or return the one I have to GearBest . I thought maybe mine was a second but I was wrong .

adept1

Newly Enlightened
I guess I got very lucky. Nichia from Gearbest. No green tint (subtle rose color) and perfectly matched.

2nronf7.jpg

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yesterday I was setting up a checkout cart at Gearbest, wanted to purchase Manker E14. As far as I can tell, Gearbest does not sell an 18650 tube for the Manker E14. Banggood sells the same light as Astrolux S41, and also sells the 18650 tube, but I'd prefer the Manker label, and would prefer a single transaction. If there is an 18650 tube for E14 at Gearbest, plz link, thx.

HorizontalHunter

Enlightened
Yesterday I was setting up a checkout cart at Gearbest, wanted to purchase Manker E14. As far as I can tell, Gearbest does not sell an 18650 tube for the Manker E14. Banggood sells the same light as Astrolux S41, and also sells the 18650 tube, but I'd prefer the Manker label, and would prefer a single transaction. If there is an 18650 tube for E14 at Gearbest, plz link, thx.

Not that I could find when I ordered mine.

I ordered the tube from Bangood and it came with O rings and fits perfectly. There is no labeling on the 18650 tube, nor is there a place for it.

Bob

brtactical

Newly Enlightened
Not that I could find when I ordered mine.

I ordered the tube from Bangood and it came with O rings and fits perfectly. There is no labeling on the 18650 tube, nor is there a place for it.

Bob

I couldn't find it. Can you send the link, please?