• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker Timeback Titanium Alloy - Great price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible, what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks.

autogiro

Enlightened
Mine arrived today in the afternoon mail.
Nice packaging tube!
Bigger light than I expected but puts out a lot of light.
Not bad overall.
Auto

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast
PM's sent, please if anyone is not getting the msg from me, make sure you resend it if needed, and include as much details as possible, what you have asked, and what did i answer, thanks.

kjd2121

Newly Enlightened
Got mine over the weekend. Nice packaging! Pretty cool light with the twist magnetic collar. Heavy. Not sure what I will do with the large tube it came in. The cost of this light would be half without the fancy packaging - :)

Having an issue trying to understand the hidden modes. Anyone figure this out yet?

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

dazed1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Status
Not open for further replies.