Many Years, Everyone Take Care

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's going to be a little more empty without all your technical posting, something I think we really need to have on such a forum, but god speed newbie.

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
take care my friend,

like others have stated, your contribution here has been nothing less than outstanding.

thankyou for all your kindness in taking the time to give me personal help with the absolutely amazing mods you have done for me.

i will always remember you Doug, God bless.

jtice

Flashaholic
Many thanks for all the time, money, sweat and tears you have put into your research Doug.
Your informative and technical posts will be missed.
Sorry that things had to turn out this way,
know that you always have a place in chat, that door will never be closed.

Take care
~John

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, Newbie, for all your contributions. Your posts are always great learning experiences, even for "science challenged" CPFers like myself. You seem to embody one of the great aspects of CPF---tremendous technical expertise, freely and generously shared. Hope you'll post occasionally when something catches your interest.

Thanks again, and all the best for the future.

kakster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your contribution over the years Jar. Your somewhat abrasive style may not have gone down well with everyone, but at least you werent afraid to call a spade a spade.

See you in CPF chat :p

BPH

Newly Enlightened
Wow, I have no idea who could possibly fill your shoes, or make me want to read CPF more than you have. I would often just look up your recent posts as a means of finding the best at CPF. Major loss for CPF, the reality is it will not be the same.
Good luck.
-BPH

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't let "things" get you down. And don't be a stranger. Plenty of us appreciate you and enjoy you being around. I look forward to still being able to see what your up to and communicating in other ways outside of CPF. :thumbsup:

" Last edited by Empath : Today at 10:53 AM. Reason: Edited to emulate sigline entry" ???¿¿? emulate sigline entry? huh? :thinking:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I will miss your informative threads and posts. I think that your recent Cree and Seoul work will lead to improvements in those products, particularly the Seoul. CPF will miss your work, your selfless contributions.

Bill

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Newbie your well respected reality checks and purly scientific approach to the evaluation of lights and everything else that makes us what we are will surly be missed.

:goodjob: and :thanks:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
good ridance ya darn jarhead.just kidding dude ill miss ya.saw that movie jarhead a night ago and thought of ya

Monolith

Enlightened
Standing in a very long line to wish you the best and to say "thank you" for your informative posts.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jar,

Thank you for your significant contributions to The State of the Art and to the state of knowledge.

- Jeff

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I enjoyed the informative posts and awesome pics. I guess what they say about not having enough lights isn't really true.