• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Market Promotion PartII

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Sunwayman, for a great giveaway. It gave me a chance to check out the Sunwayman T20CC. It has an interesting and useful feature set that sets it apart from many other flashlights.

Congrats to the winners, kostas147, Synergic and ste-zo.

selis

Newly Enlightened
Congratulations to kostas147, Synergic and ste-zo!!

Thank you Sunwayman for doing this giveaway.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi SWM, please understand I am not challenging anything, but I am curious why I was omitted from the list(I'm entered on post #1207). If I did something wrong, Perhaps others can learn from my mistake, but I cannot see that I broke any of the rules. I am deeply appreciative of your participation to CPF and all the give aways you provide. Thank you, and Congrats to the winners!

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi SWM, please understand I am not challenging anything, but I am curious why I was omitted from the list(I'm entered on post #1207). If I did something wrong, Perhaps others can learn from my mistake, but I cannot see that I broke any of the rules. I am deeply appreciative of your participation to CPF and all the give aways you provide. Thank you, and Congrats to the winners!

Hey Eddie. On the results announcement thread, there was a remark that two participants with duplicate entries were removed. See posts #1179 & #1207. Hope this helps.

Oh, and congratulations to the winners! :)

ste-zo

Newly Enlightened
My sunwayman T20CC arrived.

My first tri colour and usb charger flashlight.

Thanks Sunwayman!

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Here we are glad to introduce another new model coming, the Sunwayman T16R Cu., and we are going to have 3 lucky winners here each for a free exquisite light :D

Limited Elegant Copper Edition 380 Lumens Keychain Flashlight

T16R-Cu-EN-01.jpg

T16R-Cu-EN-03.jpg

If you like to be included for the lucky draw, please post "T16R Cu. Lucky Draw", double post or post without this phrase will NOT be counted, good luck to you :party:

We will be counting posts from now till Jan. 4th. 2017, I will post when time is due, thank you!

Last edited: