McGizmo’s Making The Trip From Georgia to Maine By Way Of The Appalachian Trail?

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is anyone aware of any McGizmo that has made completed the trip from Georgia to Maine by way of the Appalachian Trail?

My wife and I are starting the journey this month and, courtesy of none other than PSM, I'll be bringing the gem in the pic attached to this post on the journey. I am guessing it could be the only McGizmo that has ever made such a journey…

My plan is to get pics of it throughout the journey but for sure pics when we cross from one state to the next… I will share them here for anyone who is interested.

Thank you PSM for your kindness and generosity!

Attachments

• A888F24A-C260-47FC-B6C6-C634983D4A3A.jpeg
    A888F24A-C260-47FC-B6C6-C634983D4A3A.jpeg
    430.3 KB · Views: 72

HRace

Newly Enlightened
Good luck. What other lights are you bringing if any? Looking forward to pictures.

Reactions: :)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Goatee, March is still cold as heck.. So you're starting at the bottom, GA, and doing the whole long trek..
For sure post photos along the way!
We were up in January and spent some time in late November in the Smokies… it was tough for sure. My fingers are crossed for some warmer than normal temps but I'm confident we will be able to make it through the discomfort If it's not🤞

Flashlight Enthusiast
NICE! its a dream of mine to thru hike something.. lol. please post updates!
Will do😎 We Jane talked about it for some time and things came together to make it possible… now to do it which, I think, is much easier said than done🥴😅

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is anyone aware of any McGizmo that has made completed the trip from Georgia to Maine by way of the Appalachian Trail?

My wife and I are starting the journey this month and, courtesy of none other than PSM, I'll be bringing the gem in the pic attached to this post on the journey. I am guessing it could be the only McGizmo that has ever made such a journey…

My plan is to get pics of it throughout the journey but for sure pics when we cross from one state to the next… I will share them here for anyone who is interested.

Thank you PSM for your kindness and generosity!
I live about 3 miles from the trail as it comes thru Maryland give me a yell when you come thru if I can help with anything. PM me for my phone number if you want.
Good Luck