• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Merkava Tritium Vials

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave: damanupnorth, I shipped your order out today. :twothumbs

"Payment sent 20FEB16"
thanks - Damanupnorth

Quote request just sent to you via Gmail

for total of 2 of your TEC-T3 replacement Tritium capsules please
1ea Ice-Blue
1ea Green

I just wanted to make sure I had the correct total for PayPal

Thank you

Damanupnorth

jal

Newly Enlightened
I just received a little pile of them. Absolutely lovely! They are giving me all sorts of ideas for things to do with them. In vaguely related news, it might be time to find another income source...

Thanks so much.

dshurl

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I would like to order (2) 1.5x6mm green trits please.
Thank you!

hmanders

Newly Enlightened
I just received my first tritium vial and fob in the mail yesterday. Thanks, Merkava!

For those who wonder about shipping... I placed my order on Thursday, 17 Mar; it shipped on 21 Mar (22 Mar in S'pore); arrived at the US on 26 Mar; arrived at my home on the east coast on 31 Mar.

My first impressions: It's the exact size I was expecting, but I also read how some thought it was small than they expected so I paid very close attention to the pictures. If you have an iPhone with a 4" screen (5, 5s, 5c, SE) and you go to Merkava's tritiumkeychains.com website in landscape mode, the pictures he posted for the Merkava Isotope Fobs are very close to actual size.

As for the brightness, I didn't know what to expect, but I bought the green one knowing that it was the brightest to the human eye. I guess I was hoping for more of a Homer Simpson green fuel rod, but was still happy with what I got. You can start to see the glow in dim light or at dusk. You won't see it in daylight. In fact, when I took it out of the package, I thought he had forgotten to add the vial at first since it looks almost white in office light.

Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase and the shipping. Merkava is very responsive and great to deal with! Everyone should have at least one of these!

Glassglow

Newly Enlightened
Hi Merkava. I'd like a quote on this in RED please...Thanks! Nick

Tritium Upgrade Capsule for TEC-A3, TEC-A3 Cerakote, TEC-S3 and TEC-T3 Fobs at $23 each

The Closer

Newly Enlightened
Need a quote for 2 of the 3x23mm in green please. Will send PP as soon as I get your quote. Thanks

Newly Enlightened
Same here @merkava 1 green, & 1 pink. 3x23mm. I know I've bought plenty from ya, but I've slept since then.

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave: hmanders, glad to know your order arrived safely. :twothumbs

I just received my first tritium vial and fob in the mail yesterday. Thanks, Merkava!

For those who wonder about shipping... I placed my order on Thursday, 17 Mar; it shipped on 21 Mar (22 Mar in S'pore); arrived at the US on 26 Mar; arrived at my home on the east coast on 31 Mar.

My first impressions: It's the exact size I was expecting, but I also read how some thought it was small than they expected so I paid very close attention to the pictures. If you have an iPhone with a 4" screen (5, 5s, 5c, SE) and you go to Merkava's tritiumkeychains.com website in landscape mode, the pictures he posted for the Merkava Isotope Fobs are very close to actual size.

As for the brightness, I didn't know what to expect, but I bought the green one knowing that it was the brightest to the human eye. I guess I was hoping for more of a Homer Simpson green fuel rod, but was still happy with what I got. You can start to see the glow in dim light or at dusk. You won't see it in daylight. In fact, when I took it out of the package, I thought he had forgotten to add the vial at first since it looks almost white in office light.

Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase and the shipping. Merkava is very responsive and great to deal with! Everyone should have at least one of these!

Glassglow

Newly Enlightened
Hi Merkava! I assume that my order has already shipped?

Also, I am about to place another order on your site!

Thanks!

59ride

Enlightened
Payment sent for 8 ice blue 3mm x 11mm
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 38171296L0837140W.
cheers mate

Hammond_Egger

Newly Enlightened
Merkava,

I sent you an order back on July 8..BEFORE I noticed you had a new website :(

I sent you a couple of emails, not sure if you got them? Could you please verify?

Thanks Again!