• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Merkava Tritium Vials

COONASSLIGHT

Newly Enlightened
I would like to order to fob's .what are the largest fob's that you make ? And are all colors avaiable ? Thanks

jaytow

Newly Enlightened
Hello, I placed an order from Canada. On average, how long would it take?

Wendee

Enlightened
Hi Merkava,

I went to your site to order a 1.5 mm x 6mm tritium vile but all of the colors are sold out. Have you stopped carrying them or will they be re-stocked? :)

KiloWatts

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I've just sent payment for:

(2) Two 3x11 in green
(2) Two 3x11 in ice blue
(1) One 3x23 in green

In total $62.40. Please let me know if this is correct, thanks!

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave: KiloWatts, got it. I shipped your order out today. :twothumbs

Hello,

I've just sent payment for:

(2) Two 3x11 in green
(2) Two 3x11 in ice blue
(1) One 3x23 in green

In total $62.40. Please let me know if this is correct, thanks!

Spongebob38

Newly Enlightened
Merkova,

Please contact me regarding a lost shipment of Tritium vials.

thanks in advance

john

sarrept

Newly Enlightened
Very disappointing experience with Merkava. Last April, I bought $160 worth of items from them, one of which was the keyring fob. Less than a year later, the tritium vial must have broken. What's really disappointing is the after-sale service. I emailed John, who was very keen to take my money last April, but much less keen to talk to me once I let him know I had a minor problem. I emailed him again, then again...finally today I let him know I was disappointed but that I'd take it up with Paypal. Boom - a reply! He let me know that the manufacturer doesn't warranty against "shocks, hard knocks or misuse" but that I can buy a new one! You sell this stuff as keychain fobs, John. Keychains get bounced around. This keychain fob couldn't handle 6-8 months of being in my pocket. I like the idea of a tritium keychain, though. Anyone have a lead on something that can handle normal wear and tear?

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,
I would like:
8 ice blue 1.5x6.0
2 green 1.5x6.0
Is that $73.00+$5.50=78.50?

edccollector710

Newly Enlightened
Hey Merkava, Interested in blue, green and ice blue 1.5x6mm,checked website and see they are all out of stock. Just wondering when you will be restocking these colors? thank you :)