• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Moddoolar Triple Wasp Cooling Head and Glow System

boafish

Newly Enlightened
Grizz is right, sit back and read it all if you are serious about getting one. That is what I ended up doing. At first I skimmed through, then when I ordered the light, I took the time to read them all. I also come back regularly. There is a wealth of knowledge here, plus some highly experienced users. The WASP could be considered a complicated light by some folks. But once you give it a through reading, it all comes to light.

I'm currently at work and just read through all 39 pages. So... Much... Information....
I'm going to love this light.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
has anyone had issues getting thier light to take the programming? at first i had no problems; then it started taking a few tries, at which point i tried cleaning the lens. recently i had to resort to adjusting my monitors brightness, removing the bezel and lens and even then it took 3-5 tries before accepting the new program.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm currently at work and just read through all 39 pages. So... Much... Information....
I'm going to love this light.

Wow, that didn't take you too long. If you don't love it, you should visit a psychiatrist.

has anyone had issues getting thier light to take the programming?

I've always had to turn my screen up to nearly full brightness for it to work. If it worked initially, then it should continue to work at the same brightness level.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
To me it's not the light that is complicated, but trying to figure out what options to order that will come out to your proper configuration of choice. DL, TL, P60, 65mm, 25mm, what works with a push button, what works with/as a twisty configuration.. It was like trying to figure out rocket science. Dan helps a great deal. I just wanted that darn smallest configuration you could get!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I can get my V5's into programming mode on the first attempt every time now. I really struggled at first! Only use my phone. Brightness all the way up. Perhaps a lens cleaning would help.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
When will the v5 heads be available again?
Our long term plan is to have v5 available in multiple platforms at the same time. We don't have the resources to make them all at once, so we have to do them in sequence. We've already assembled all the v5 heads we had ready (left over from the v4 launch). So will need to cut more.

We are focusing on P60 right now and will be starting production of more v5 items as soon as this month. Cutting Wasp heads requires special people using special machines so they are not yet scheduled. But should be ready in a few months.

Trip Miller

Enlightened
The v5 WASP has got to be one of the best lights ever made. I am thrilled i was able to snag one in the forum. Thanks for such a great light.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been using the 55 degree cut-off now for a while and really like it. I used the Wasp head and another flashlight to record a video. Bouncing off the ceiling on level 33 (AB) was great for ambient light. The light was hot but OK for me, for short duration.

GusManB

Enlightened
Hi,

I just Discoverd this Ausome Light on the Oveready site but sadly they are all out of stock.
Are this permanently sold out or will they get more stock?
I would like the
MODDOOLAR POCKET CLICKY - NATURAL

Thanks!

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Hi,

I just Discoverd this Ausome Light on the Oveready site but sadly they are all out of stock.
Are this permanently sold out or will they get more stock?
I would like the
MODDOOLAR POCKET CLICKY - NATURAL

Thanks!

They will restock, when they have all the parts and assemble the lights. If you remain patient, and quick on the trigger, you will score one of these beauties. Good luck.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
When we do a release, we generally only include parts that are ready and match each other.
I have Es for example, with stock tailcaps and unbored bodies.

GusManB

Enlightened
Thanks I better try and grab a Tail and body when I can and all I would need is to wait for the Wasp Head.

Will you be restocking just the head as well as the full light if I grab say a tail cap and body so I can get the head later?

Thread Subscribed :)

Last edited:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Hoping for a small set of full lights but I've not yet put it all together. It will be a fun little release, but without all our usual options.