• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Moddoolar Triple Wasp Cooling Head and Glow System

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Helping a dude with this image. Thought I'd share with everyone:

ModdLine.jpg

Apparently "Ask and ye shall receive" works. A natural 130 arrived yesterday to complete my wasp.

NICE!!

I wonder if I could make that happen too? I want a Nat. 130!

Father Azmodius

Enlightened
I was considering selling my wasp, but getting the extra lumens and runtime of the 130 is making it hard to even contemplate getting rid of it. I know I wouldn't be able to let it go if I had a 65 body to round out my configuration options.

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if this has been answered, but what is the diameter of this head? I'm looking for a traffic wand that will fit...

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Nope, I have not seen it either. I do know the extra something takes additional time so it gets pushed back as we push full steam on our other v5 projects. Soonest availability is likely to follow our next full Moddoolar production run in a few months time.

mk2rocco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, I have not seen it either. I do know the extra something takes additional time so it gets pushed back as we push full steam on our other v5 projects. Soonest availability is likely to follow our next full Moddoolar production run in a few months time.
Great, I'll be looking out for our

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Sorry bout that I did not look down. That is a cool idea for sure as I know the standard clip would be too long for this!!!

Thanks tons,

Merry Christmas!!!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Trip. This is one of the best lighting systems on the market. Personally, I love the size of mine. It just needed a clip that worked for such a small body. Once I figured this one out, I was jazzed! I am excited to share it and hope it helps others enjoy their lights even more. I carried mine out to dinner tonight. It was much better than being in the bottom of my pocket.

Trip Miller

Enlightened
I carried mine with TL 35 tube tonight out as well. We went to Plymouth (or Plimouth as the pilgirms spelled it I believe) Plantation and did their nighttime Christmas tour. Very cool!
GREAT Light for sure. As you said it could be the ONLY light you own if there is such a thing!!