• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Moddoolar Triple Wasp Cooling Head and Glow System

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
For those eagerly awaiting orders that shipped on Friday...

USPS Priority is a 2-3 day service to most addresses. Normally they work Saturday and Sunday moving things around, creating a reliable 3 day window between Friday and Monday. But this particular Saturday they were closed. So 3 day addresses likely won't arrive until Tuesday.

gktii

Enlightened
Yeah mine says Tuesday. No worries. I can wait another day for Christmas in July. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji106]🏼[emoji109]🏼[emoji6][emoji363]

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
8cc3fab48f8b8fb2a68b1db8f94b69ce.jpg
next to a 2oz bottle of hand sanitizer. This thing is awesome!

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's amazing. What did you buy to go in between the head and tail to make that light?

I chose the "Shorty 20 (1x18350)"

Guess I was late to that conversation. :)

Last edited:

Univtex34

Newly Enlightened
Yes beam shots or it didn't happen. Lol

I'm still at work, but if someone better doesn't do it by this evening, i'll give it a go. I will say, in my small office, the XPL on high is noticeably brighter than my 219 wasp from January.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
More heads posted for sale. A few points:

1. These are 100% 219B. If you are after XPL, please leave these for the color guys
  2. This was the largest supply we've ever had for new heads, but demand is also larger
  3. This is the last post from this box, the next will be even larger and mostly XPL
  4. We are shooting for a 2-4 week ETA on the next set of assembled heads
  5. Good luck!