Modern equivalent to Surefire A2/A2L/AZ2?

LEDphile

Enlightened
So, what's the modern equivalent to the old Surefire A2? Looking for a "gas-pedal" tailcap switch, a flood "low" beam (perhaps 15 lumens), and a throwy spot "high" beam with at least a few hundred lumens. High CRI in the 4000k range would be a nice bonus. Size should fit the hand (and belt holster) well - these weren't keychain lights, but weren't 4D cell monsters, either.

I know that there's plenty of options with low and high lumen modes, and even a couple that also have the gas-pedal switch, but the combination of a flood low and a spot high beam seems to be rare, especially in combination with the gas-pedal switch.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the only way to check all the boxes you listed would be to lego some Surefire and Lumensfactory together to get what you want, if you still had an incan A2 you could add the
A2-LED Dual Mode LED Module (Nichia 319A, Neutral Tint 4000K, 80-CRI)

im sure you could find other ways to Lego the light together but I haven't looked recently. That module I remembered because I bought it last year. Works really good, but I only use it around the house