Most used lights

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I usually use the streamlight stylus pro. It fits in my shirt pocket and is quite bright for its small size. Uses AAA batteries which are common and cheap. You don't always need uber bright lights, which is why I chose the stylus pro.

Agreed, sometimes at night with all the lights off, 180 lumens blasting on the keyboard is just a wee bit too many lumens than required to see where the letter 'B' is.

bright star

Newly Enlightened
My go to light is the Jetbeam PA 40. 468 lumens on turbo. That being said however I just bought the Fenix LD 41. 680 lumen what a fantastic light. Also have the Jetbeam BC 40 900 lumen and the Fenix TK 75 2900 lumen. I think I'm becoming a flash a holic lol.:oops:

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
My go to light is the Jetbeam PA 40. 468 lumens on turbo. That being said however I just bought the Fenix LD 41. 680 lumen what a fantastic light. Also have the Jetbeam BC 40 900 lumen and the Fenix TK 75 2900 lumen. I think I'm becoming a flash a holic lol.:oops:

Hahaha, this is just the beginning of it.

UnderPar

Enlightened
My most used lights are my Foursevens Quark QT2L-X & QPA. Of the 2, it used to be the QT2L-X that I use more but lately, I its the QPA that i use more. So most probably, this will be my most used light in a few weeks time.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
My most used lights are my .-X & QPA. Of the 2, it used to be the QT2L-X that I use more but lately, I its the QPA that i use more. So most probably, this will be my most used light in a few weeks time.

Man, I am really out of the scene, used to be i more or less knew what lights were being referred to but having to search for details, haaha. Saw those nice Fourseven lights, can't say I really like the clips, prefer deep carry clips but to each their own. Do you use it on low mode or max?

Mr. Shawn

Enlightened
My most-used light is easily a ThruNite Saber 1A fitted with a clip from a Stylus Pro. Runners-up would be a Quark AA body with an XML head, and a NW Preon Pro (NW Preon head on a Stylus Pro body).

kat3k

Newly Enlightened

I did post earlier looking for a "boating rescue" light, but because I've been mainly a reader and not subscriber, I still haven't seen it appear. The one I've narrowed it down to so far is the Fenix LD41. Since you've bought it, what do you think? Looking for something to be clipped on in a boating environment to be used in case of ending up in the water. Think the Fenix would fit the bill? Thanks for any ideas.

jmclfrsh

Newly Enlightened
Mine is the Surefire E2D Defender Ultra with 500 lumens. Definitely my go-to light.

Mine has a cooler-tint beam than some of the newer greenish-tint ones, and it really penetrates the brush.

Once I found it I turned to knives, acquired 70 of those. Looking to get back into flashlights again, and see what is new over the time I've been away!

((ORCA))

Newly Enlightened
My most used is undoubtedly Olight S10 and S20 Baton. Has an S20 as EDC light (think I have five or six pieces of them) together with some further small key chain light (right now it hangs a Fenix ​​- E05 on the bunch which i think now is the favorite of small lamps, I love the wide beam it delivers, and the 27 lumens it gives is more than enough for its uses, and providing a good runtime.

A Olight S20 with a diffuser that can be used indoors and when you want to light up larger areas, and just picked off, when you need longer beam is IMHO the "for the buck" best EDC flashlight you can find. It is barely larger than the battery that sits in it, and the levels from 0.5 lumens to 550 lumens makes it useful in any situation. The magnet that some dont like and which also the S10 has, I think is a fantastic tool often.If you'll have to work with the car a dark night it's fantastic to be able to attach these lights so you can see what you're doing.

I consider myself to be a "flashaholic" since three to four years back in time, I think I have about 30 torches (which may not qualify me for the title according to some of you veterans ..haha but I'm working on it:grin2:.) And during this time I have had the privilege to get to know this simple but awesome light!

The format- The performance- The function- All this taken together makes it feel safe to have it in my pocket! :)

ven

Flashaholic
As time passes from my original post,main ones used in work are now Fenix e25 burst,Olight sr51,Lenser t7.2 and P17/Thrunite T10s/ and Klarus p1a. One or two of these will be used daily for inspections or work.
Camping or outdoors then the Olight sr52vn ,Olight SRminiVN and a combination of Fenix tk75vn/TK51/tn35vn/mm15vn/SWM v11r/TM15 are used the most.

EDC on keys right now are i3s on work keys,Fenix e05ss on car keys,on me are either of these .... d25cvn ti/d25c ti /v11r/t10t and rotate.

In the car glove box a Convoy m2,boot Fenix tk50 and a couple of others.Do plan on changing this at some point for a more floody usb option or both. Just feel a waste leaving the Olight sr52vn and miniVN as its very random use per year.............

All these lights get used the most out of my collection,others get use but just not as often as i end up using "go to" lights.

Rest of lights get little use,just for fun at night,walks etc etc:)

Treeguy

Enlightened
Used to be my 2XAA Rayovac Indestructible, now it's my 1XAA Quark Pro.

From moon mode to high and back and back again. It follows me around like a dog.

Lucky Jim

Newly Enlightened
Surefire E1L (KX1B head) for general carry
ITP A3 stainless steel on key chain
Surefire L2 by bed (nice dim setting on low and wall of light if pressed harder)
Maglite 2D with Xcape cap tailcap and TerraLux LED drop-in in car

I try to rotate my various lights but I always seem to come back to these four because they're just right for their respective jobs.

Tjmonsen5

Newly Enlightened
CTLED7850_lens_out.jpg
My snapon work light is probably my most used light, more than my streamlights actually. It runs on my 18v cordless impact wrench batteries and has 300 lumens. It has two interchangeable reflectors, flood or throw. I use the flood reflector since I'm using it to work on cars. It runs almost all day on a single charge.
http://store.snapon.com/Flashlights-Work-Light-LED-Rechargeable-18V-P747694.aspx

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've found myself using these three lights almost exclusively on a regular basis:

FourSevens Mini123 (disappears in my pocket, my EDC)
Surefire E1B (I carry this when I'm not at work)
Surefire LX2 (I carry this when I know I'll need light)

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found that I used the Fenix TK20 quite a fair bit when I was inspecting my new apartment, the defects (cracks in paint, discoloration in grout etc) seemed to be more visible especially so since it is a white paint and white grout and a warm light source.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Fenix TK20 is sitting in the toolbox, the Jetbeam M1X warm LED light is standing guard in the drawer of my bedside table, the Olight ST25 Baton is either on the bedside table or up on the headboard (out of reach of Shane's itchy one year old fingers). The Fenix E01 is in the guest bathroom, tucked quietly away in a corner and old favourite the LED Lenser P14 is on standby in the study. That's it for right now.[h=3][/h]

Charlie Hustle

Newly Enlightened
[FONT=&quot]McGizmo Sundrop[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lumintop Tool 219B Aluminum[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Emisar D4 XP-L HI 5K 10623 Flood Optic[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jaxman M8 XP-L HI K5 Smooth Reflector (1 Mode)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Surefire C3 w/Malkoff M61 SHO 219BV2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jaxman X1 XP-L HI Smooth Reflector 5K[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jaxman X6 Hunter O.P. Reflector XHP50 (Not 50.2) Hi CRI 5K[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fireflies ROT66 219B[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Oveready Defense Light/Surefire P91[/FONT]

grizzley1

Newly Enlightened
Most used light right now is my ReyLight Pineapple as it's the light I carry in my pocket every single day, day in and day out. Other than that, it would be one of the various variety of Olight Baton's that I have.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Five mega 18650 body with a Malkoff M60/M61. Carried this for like 8 years. Also several hds lights