Most used lights

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malkoff / Martin White MD 1 with an M61W High / Low Ring and 18350 Keeppower

hRUTKLI.jpg

scout24

Flashaholic
Good thread bump! I find as time has gone by my usage has changed. I used to carry single emitter reflector lights exclusively for daily use. I still have and use quite a few, but find the ongoing evolution of triples with optics where my preference now lies. I had several Mac's Custom triples back in the day, and loved the beam pattern but the low wasn't low enough and even on high, they lacked the reach I wanted. The Oveready BOSS changed that for me, and there are several new makers and drivers that also allow a true moonlight for my uses, and enough output on high that 100 yard plus is well within reach. To quote a good friend, "It's a good time to be a Flashaholic!" )

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Agreed on the evolving Scout.

I use a PKDL PR-1 for my bright needs still, but use a Fenix E01 for general shadow lighting or just brightening an object for a photo etc. I still carry a PL2 by PK but usually opt for the Fenix since the PL2 starts on hi. Sometimes my Bones gets used for daylight needs.

Before that a Coast HP7 and a Malkoff MD2 hi/lo got used a lot.

Before that a minimag and a Solitaire or whatever was laying around and still functioned.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Still using the Zebralight SC5 at work due to the performance on a single eneloop. The short burst of bright light works well for my needs even though I am not overly fond of Zebra's UI.

I am surrounded by lights at home but the 4K Pak-lite probably gets used the most. The two levels are just right for around the house use and of course there are plenty of brighter lights handy when the need arises.

EDC varies a bit for me since I have a nice variety of choices. I was carrying the 4Sevens PK Knight but lately I have been on a AAA kick carrying the Olight i3T,Thrunite T01 Neutral and Jetbeam Jet-UV as a three light EDC. The Malkoff MD2/M61T is the mainstay as my large EDC light that I carry at night and honestly sees more actual use than my pocket EDCs even though they are carried more often.

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
Prometheus Alpha with short tube
Prometheus Alpha Ti
HDS rotary with 18650 tube
Okluma dc1 or Dc2
Emisar d4s
Not carried but used daily
Fenix TK75
Acebeam T21vn

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
This time of year the Fenix HL55 gets worked about 2-1/2 hours a day.

And the Acebeam X65 about an hour a day.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jet mini-1 on my keychain or my nitecore tip on my other keychain. Otherwise my rot66 from my nite stand to a walk around the 'hood

PiperBob

Newly Enlightened
Over the last two or three years, my ThruNite Ti3. I keep it near my keys and take it with me when I leave the house.

Over the next few years, my Streamlight Sidewinder might become my most used. I plan on using it when I go out to get firewood at night.

Vemice

Enlightened
Around the house, Mcgizmo Sapphire.
Nitecore Mini keyring.
Peak Eiger pocket on dangler.
Travel/vacation, Nitecore TIP

Lumen83

Enlightened
EDC: Surefire EDCL1T & Surefire E2E

Every day Around the house: Two surefire 6Ps and a surefire Kroma on the night stand

Special use cases: Surefire Kroma

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
My herd have thinned over the years and have maintained just the PD-S, Haiku XP-G, PD-Mule and Surefire E1L. The most used is the PD-S.

Sos24

Enlightened
The light I use the most is the HDS Rotary w/3 o'clock high emitter. I also use my Eagletac D25c and Fenix PD25, but not nearly as often.

Uroboros

Newly Enlightened
EagleTac D25C Clicky (CR123) - always in my pocket once I leave the house. It's always set to come on at full blast if I need to grab it quickly. I may be retiring it for another EagleTac, the D25A MKII - Same interface and power but uses a AA, it's slimmer, and just a little longer which I think will fit just a little better in my hand.

Fenix LD01 (AAA) - I use it clipped to my hat when I need hands free light - mostly for changing watch straps.

Surefire 6P (CR123 x 2) - This one is on my night stand for when something goes bump in the night. I like the momentary on feature.

Surefire Fury (CR123 x 2) - Stays in the car. Doesn't get much use, but it's there when it's needed.