Movie Review - "Kick-***."

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
The Kick-*** comic book series/storyline concluded this month.

iboy0evCzrjb69.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Means another movie will be out soon.

Hopefully very soon since "Mindy" is getting a bit too old to play a teenager. (Yes, I know she's a teenager, but her look has become a bit older than her age.)

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
man, I can't tell if the video you posted is supposed to be sarcastic or not. but he's right though.... it's absurd that catwoman was able to kick through a glass window.... other than that, everything else in the Batman movie is legit.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
man, I can't tell if the video you posted is supposed to be sarcastic or not. but he's right though.... it's absurd that catwoman was able to kick through a glass window.... other than that, everything else in the Batman movie is legit.

If you are talking about my post, it is not even near sarcasm. Those stupid movies play the same role as if they would promote jumping off the bridges in front of a running train and claim it is safe. People are so disconnected from real life nowadays, so stupid due to modern "educational" system, that they do believe that crap.

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Different hero for a different time; awkward teen Dave would be a bit typecast at this point, but a single mom war vet, that could get interesting..

This is not a "different hero". This is destruction of the essence and ability of human kind to survive: create stupid flock of sheep that are incapable to serve their most basic needs, then control it. This is Hollywood.

This is real life:

prison-banner-II.jpg

They kill easier than you pick your nose.

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am a LEO. Do you want to ask me how many women have managed to defend themselves without a firearm in Lithuania? I guess you know the answer.

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
the video you posted is of someone condemning a Batman movie for portraying catwoman as a strong character. all the while implying the character wears skin tight clothing, high heels, and shows off an astonishing level of flexibility as a result of feminism.... not because sex sells. speaking for myself, I don't think that video you posted belongs here.

the video you posted is of someone condemning a Batman movie for portraying catwoman as a strong character.

tab665, The instructor didn't condemn the movie for portraying a strong female character. The instructor was correctly pointing out that the average man is much stronger than the average woman. His problem with the movie was it showed Catwoman performing feats of strength she wasn't humanly possible of doing. Batman could do them because he's buff as all get out. Superman can fly because he has superhuman abilities. See the difference?

all the while implying the character wears skin tight clothing, high heels, and shows off an astonishing level of flexibility as a result of feminism

Nooo. :shakehead He didn't imply any such thing. His point was Catwoman was written as being able to perform astonishing acts of physical prowess as a result of feminism's influences on Hollywood writers and directors.

~ Chance

no, she's able to preform astonishing acts because she's based off a comic book character not feminism.

So, you don't have a problem with, or a reason for, the total lack of credibility for her abilities. Has Catwoman always possessed these astonishing abilities, or have some of the more outlandish ones only recently been "achieved"?

~ Chance

tab665

Flashlight Enthusiast
nor do I have an issue for the total lack of credibility in Batman's abilities as well... or any other fictional action movie hero as well. I certainly wouldn't credit such movies as causing social harm to the male sex for giving a false seen of confidence in our abilities

Greta

Flashaholic
OMG! Guys.... seriously?!?!? They are fictional comic book characters!!! 🙄

This thread has gone way too sideways to ever recover... say good night Gracie. :shakehead

🔥💥☄️

Status
Not open for further replies.