Music to the Marrow (To What Are You Listening?)

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one's for @letschat7 next time he gets locked up

That really brought a smile to my face.

I remember that when I woke up and rushed to breakfast in prison and got back I would wonder around walking the halls because my friends would still be asleep or their roommates were sick of me being loud with my offensive topics so early in the morning.

I would occasionally see someone and great them with a good morning and they were almost always very unhappy or upset. I wondered when the day just started what could possibly be so bad every day of the week month after month. Once I brought up this song talking this over with a friend. It was mainly as a joke but it really is some sound advice.

Sure my situation was very far from ideal but I got to mix with some elites from society that aren't so common where I live. I was able to afford an MP3 player full of Italian dance music. I ate some pretty exotic foods thanks to privilege. I never had to join a gang. And on top of that I got to do paralegal work and live an artist lifestyle.

Now my future looks very bright as I'll probably own 200 lights by the end of the year.

bykfixer

Flashaholic

This one is dedicated to Comet, Ginger and Onyx RIP
IMG_9416.jpeg

IMG_3103.jpeg

Here's one that's just a fun song

Last edited: