My Coworker is a Flashaholic

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
The girls were joking about lights today since a customer gave one of them a penlight that was LED. Why I didn't catch that part. A new guy says do you know Nitecore? Of course I do I respond back and he asks if I know Wuben. I do of course and he asks about Olight but I hate them for ad manipulation.

It turns out he is into knives and lights but not on here BLF or rflashlights but knows of them.

Attachments

• ECF85A12-A5F5-482D-B099-0D576E7326FB.jpeg
    ECF85A12-A5F5-482D-B099-0D576E7326FB.jpeg
    499.6 KB · Views: 63

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
No like a ballpoint pen for writing that has an LED light in it. Not like a Streamlight Stylus.

Not a Fleshlight although one of my bosses joked once that I collected Fleshlights instead of flashlights.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
To quote a **** on Canadian Gun Nutz I'm afarid I would die unexpectedly and a relative would find my fleshlight and think it is a flashlight and stick it in their car's glove box.

Also it would make my flashlight hobby too weird. One of the jailbaits at work already jokes that she thinks I jack off to flashlights.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
So just to get this straight so there's no misunderstanding. You are a grown man and the 18 year old young women working there….are too old for you?
You must not read much of his content. I'm glad the forum has a block feature.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
How is that a huh? I have him blocked because of his posts like the one you commented on. I don't even need to read it to know it's something to do with pedophilia, murder or robbery or ten thousand uses of homophobic slurs.