Need help finding a single AAA/10440 Nichia 219B

SingleCelledOrganism

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, first time poster here,

I'm currently suffering from a bit of paralysis by analysis and hoping for some help.

My current edc is a Mass Drop/Lumintop tool ti, tail e-switch, in the Nichia 219C. The light I use daily at work is a Surefire P6 with Malkoff M61WL drop in (sst-20 emitter). High CRI has become an addiction.

I'm looking for a single AAA or 10440 flashlight <$50 with the elusive Nichia 219B emitter, tail clicky preferred. I've been through a lot of old threads and have searched for the lights that were recommended but it seems most are no longer available.

In a perfect world I'd just hop on Amazon and pick up a copper Lumintop Tool. I'm close to settling for an Eagtac D25AAA even though it's a twisty... Any other recommendations before I pull the trigger?

SingleCelledOrganism

Newly Enlightened
Check out ReyLight Mini Pineapple AAA. Also, the Peak Eiger was recently available by special order with 219B 9080 emitters. May be some left. The Eiger is a twist light, and it may be a tad more than $50, but it is one of the best.
Thanks troutpool, I haven't heard about the Eiger, I'll check it out. I typically prefer to carry my lights in my pocket as opposed to using the clip, do you know if the Mini Pineapple turns on easily given how exposed the tail switch is?

NutSAK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out ReyLight Mini Pineapple AAA. Also, the Peak Eiger was recently available by special order with 219B 9080 emitters. May be some left. The Eiger is a twist light, and it may be a tad more than $50, but it is one of the best.

I just ordered an Eiger R9080 a couple of weeks ago, so I think they probably still have some in stock for new builds.