Need portable high output spot light.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holy crap that 4D really does have higher specs topping out at over 1k lumens. The 6D I have already seems pretty bright. I'd use it more if I wasn't scared of alkaleaks. I've been kicking over buying some Ansmann or Tenergy rechargable D's for it.

lumen aeternum

Enlightened
I live out in the sticks on 15 acres, last night two vehicles came way out on my dirt road, parked in front of my house about 30 feet away and started yelling at each other, road rage, or marital dispute, what ever it was it got ugly.
I grabbed what I thought was my most powerful LED and tried to see what was going on but my light would not light them up.
I ended up yelling at them 4 or 5 times to leave the property and they finally left.

I have not been here on the forum for many years, other interests, can someone please recommend a spot or something I can light people up with on my property? My budget is whatever it takes.
You need a weaponlight for your shotgun.

lentuk

Newly Enlightened
I do have one, It has a Malkoff M61 conversion but I was not ready to point it at them at that point.
006.jpeg

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a killer light, no other way to describe it.
= you do need buttontop 18650s' for it =

Nice beast at 3000 lumens on eco mode. When I go to pro mode for 6000 lumens it trips my button top batteries. Had to order new better high drain button tops. Flat-tops as you said too short...

Wish there was a way to charge carrier without taking the batteries in and out of carrier (non magnetic).

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice beast at 3000 lumens on eco mode. When I go to pro mode for 6000 lumens it trips my button top batteries. Had to order new better high drain button tops. Flat-tops as you said too short...

Wish there was a way to charge carrier without taking the batteries in and out of carrier (non magnetic).
+

Unprotected button top

Consider yourself lucky to own one, it's genuinely a special light. Not multi emitter, no super wide reflector.
What you have is a 16V deep reflector light that pushes a SBT90.2 to a place it was meant

1696642324015.jpeg