New Fenix Catalog 2023

Silly Rabbit

Newly Enlightened
I just noticed they have an E03R V2 coming, very interesting. I really like the handy abilities of both the E02R and E03R, nice light for the small size. The V2 looks like double the output and only slightly bigger, very slightly.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
The PD36 Pro looks like a nice light but it has the same shortcomings as most Fenix lights of the past few years: no programmable UI, no shortcut to turbo, no shortcut to low, and no true low (1 to 5 lumens).

Fenix lights' build quality is excellent but their UIs are old-fashioned at best.

I really hope the PD35R will address these shortcomings.

Last edited:

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks , I enjoyed looking at that ! The tacs are great but if you've got a choice of switching between tac and non tac surely fenix should have managed to chuck a moonlight mode in . Always been lacking them moonlights

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only Fenix light offering something close to a moonlight mode was the PD31 XP-G which had a 2 lumen low.
A true rarity in the Fenix offering. The PD31 XP-G2 had a 3 lumen low but it looks brighter than that to be honest.

Other than that, all their lowest modes have been from 5 to 10 lumen in the best cases, if not 30 to 50 which can hardly be called a "low mode". A real shame considering how good Fenix design and build quality is.

Last edited: