New Mini MKIII's for 2021

gravelrash

Enlightened
I have this same issue in a recently bought Mini MK-III. I emailed Darksucks when I first got it, and they sent me a video of how to get into programming mode - not my issue at all. I just want to change output levels, and "a timing issue too short for humans to achieve" is right on the money. We'll see what response I get this time.
I received a quick response from Darksucks to confirm my address. They are sending a replacement for the acknowledged timing problem, and a return label for the defective light. Cheers to them! I don't own any of their Alpha/Delta lights, but do own a few 4/7s lights.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
The workaround for mode changing is to just turn from On to just Off. Then You can squeeze the tail and head to achieve mode changes much easier. This also makes it much easier to enter Turbo and Programming modes. As others have replied, if You are unhappy contact Foursevens for support. The timing is different on my Ti MKIII light, compared to previous Mini's. It is not too bad or a deal breaker for myself.

Tips for Mini MKIII Video

Last edited:

Denix

Newly Enlightened
I received a quick response from Darksucks to confirm my address. They are sending a replacement for the acknowledged timing problem, and a return label for the defective light. Cheers to them! I don't own any of their Alpha/Delta lights, but do own a few 4/7s lights.
Same here, very quick response and a new light is on it's way. It looks like the timing issue for me too. It's always a pleasure dealing with good customer service.

Guy

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
The workaround for mode changing is to just turn from On to just Off. Then You can squeeze the tail and head to achieve mode changes much easier. This also makes it much easier to enter Turbo and Programming modes. As others have replied, if You are unhappy contact Foursevens for support. The timing is different on my Ti MKIII light, compared to previous Mini's. It is not too bad or a deal breaker for myself.

Tips for Mini MKIII Video
My light has the fast change issue, however, I notice once I change modes using above text, the issue seems to go away and the light changes modes normally like it should. I then power off for two seconds to power back on in the desired mode of the mode group I've selected. I also can activate turbo mode this way and leave on.