New Olight Seeker 2 Pro - Video Review

radiopej

Enlightened
Hi,

Olight announced the new Seeker Pro 2 3200 lumen light, powered by a 21700. I managed to snag a review sample from Olight Australia. Sorry if there is a post already - I searched, but the Tapatalk app didn't find anything.

The damn thing is amazing. They want to make it a torch for every home, and I think it's a brilliant middle ground torch. The only real issue would be that you can't run a primary in it, but between power packs and additional charging options for a SHTF scenario it's a great trade off for usability.

I absolutely love this thing.

Video review here: https://youtu.be/dfgV1BncH_o

Let me know if you want anything added.

budrichard

Newly Enlightened
Nice review!
Just watched the Olight NRA presentation.
Great lights coming!
-Richard

Scourie

Enlightened
I like it, but I'd prefer a single LED with a bit more throw. And if that had a 5000k tint... :twothumbs

Lumenwolf

Enlightened
Looks a cool light but the lumen steps are slightly different to what was said in the live Olight feed. I have the original R50 modded by Vinh at Skylumen and use it for work all the time, awesome light.

SKV89

Enlightened
What emitter does it use? I wonder if it can be modded with White Flats.

1pt21

Enlightened
it sold out quickly today. looks like they are backordered

I ordered from their last Flash Sale when they were sold out, yet still accepting orders with a one week wait time just like this currently is. They lived up to their word and I had the tracking # in exactly 7 days from order placement.

Olight seems to have really stepped up their game, very happy with their service (and new lights).