• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New OVEREADY website

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Delrin tailcaps are listed as made in China as well.

One thing missed on the old website was the number of items in stock for each product. Sometimes that would sway a buying decision.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I´m trying to order a BOSS 35 Titanium, not working out unfortunatelly.

Availability says "In Stock" but not matter what I choose (tried 35, 70 and combo) after putting it in the cart and going to checkout it always says "Sorry, we do not have enough "Titanium XPL High Intensity Red 4000K" [that´s the only option right now] in stock to fulfill your order right now. Please try again in 30 minutes or edit your cart and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.". I already tried it an hour later (twice).

Anything wrong or is it not available anymore and the website not really working in regards to how many are available or not?

Eric

Scribe

Newly Enlightened

Availability says "In Stock" but not matter what I choose (tried 35, 70 and combo) after putting it in the cart and going to checkout it always says "Sorry, we do not have enough "Titanium XPL High Intensity Red 4000K" [that´s the only option right now] in stock to fulfill your order right now. Please try again in 30 minutes or edit your cart and try again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.". I already tried it an hour later (twice).

Anything wrong or is it not available anymore and the website not really working in regards to how many are available or not?

Eric
Might get a quicker response by sending Dan an email.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
The site does have a nice easy look, but I miss the white cerakote light on the front page! Always made me want one...
Fun trivia, thats a grayscale photo of an orange 6P!

I was just poking around the website and I noticed that most of the moddoolar line lists the country of manufacture as China. Just curious if this is a change in the manufacturing operation or just a website error.
That is a website conversion error, we are not changing any of our manufacotring. Should have it fixed next week. Thank you for the report!

One thing missed on the old website was the number of items in stock for each product. Sometimes that would sway a buying decision.
I'll see if we can restore that!

Sorry, looks like a glitch with the new stocking system. Let me get it fixed and get back to you. I'll hold one just in case anything doesn't work so you dont miss out!

archimedes

Flashaholic
Just FYI ... on one of the new titanium BOSS pages, they are referred to (confusingly, or in error) as "Select your copper BOSS"

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Thanks for the bug reports everyone. We are continuing to squash them while making other changes. Should have this all sorted and improved as the year unfolds!

Croquette

Enlightened
I'm unable to order from the new website. It says there is no shipping method available.

Do I have to create a new account or can you fix that ?

Don't want to miss the sale this evening.

Thank you.

Croquette

Enlightened
p70 body, p20 and if I can catch a 70 titanium... why not :shakehead

but until now, it will be nothing if it doesn't work...

edit : I've tried to check out without being logged and same issue.

Hope Dan will be able to fix that before this evening drop.

Last edited:

Powerup

Newly Enlightened
I'm having same issue trying to place an order
Please fix this.
Thanks.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was just a little shocked that if I click on an item on your pages, the item page is not loading anymore. And that happened with every item on your pages. A few days ago at my last visit everything worked without problems. Here are two screenshots, the BOSS flashlights overview and the BOSS Raw Ti 35 after I clicked it.

or1.jpg

or2.jpg

Turns out they don´t load anymore on Firefox with "AdBlock Plus" installed.

Eric

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eric,
I'm using Adblock Plus and Firefox and it all works for me, I've just checked.
Since OR don't display ads you could disable just Adblock on the OR site and see if that works.
You do have to click on the title rather than the pictures, that caught me out in the beginning.
P