• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New OVEREADY website

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm using Adblock Plus and Firefox and it all works for me, I've just checked.
Strange, I didn´t change any settings on my system since the last visit to the OR site.

Since OR don't display ads you could disable just Adblock on the OR site and see if that works.
That´s what I did after I found AdBlock Plus to be the problem.

You do have to click on the title rather than the pictures, that caught me out in the beginning.
It doesn´t matter if I click the pictures or the titels, it´s same result, a blank page.

Since I found the problem and the solution within a minute, it´s not a problem anymore. I just thought it´s very strange since those pages are obviously no ads and it might help someone who encounters the same problem.

Eric

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I was just a little shocked that if I click on an item on your pages, the item page is not loading anymore. And that happened with every item on your pages. A few days ago at my last visit everything worked without problems.

We moved some of our content to high speed cache servers for faster page loading. Ad blockers may see 3rd party hosting as a sign of ads and treat them accordingly. I may be able to switch it back, is it still happening?

For the record, we have never sold customer information or customer eye space.