• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

NEW WORLD ORDER 4 THROW - V54 World that is HaHa*

staticx57

Flashlight Enthusiast
I belive that would limit thermal transfer vs direct copper bonding and thus less max output

While I am sure there is a marginal loss. I would not think it would be a problem with a very thin layer and since you are only using 1 emitter I can't imagine running into any real heat issues.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
While I am sure there is a marginal loss. I would not think it would be a problem with a very thin layer and since you are only using 1 emitter I can't imagine running into any real heat issues.

Its not hear issues to the light but heat to the led I am worried about. I find nothing best direct copper bonding yet.

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
This is FLASHLIGHT Vinhstory we have achieved. This is the greatest and most important week in luxx history Wayne and Vinh his alter ego have done it I will now pop the cork on Thee Asti spumantee and celebrate!!!!🔥🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦🔦

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
All drivers support this emitter. Just use some artic silver alumina thermal adhesive as it non conductive to electrically insulate.

I think I misunderstood you. You meant to use this under the MCPCB not the Thermal pad of the LED right? Because that's what I tried last night. I have not measured new numbers yet but to my eyes it seem to work good.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have not read this link yet. I will. But for now I can say that I can adapt DriverVNX2 to work in the TN42vn with the Olson Black ;-)!!!!!
This is at least true in the TN42vn. Smaller lights are still not yet sure.

Bravo...... Bravo:poke:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Bad News: Now that the TN42vn is all assemble working with DriverVNX2 there is a bit of loss through the host so we are down to 1.04Mcd. Lost 60Kcd haha but its safe to say we still surpass 1Mcd!

Good news! After all the testing today I say its safe to say TN42vnM is ready for video/beamshots and order tonight ;-)

So so News: Price will be $400. $400 aint cheap but thats what it is unless I can get the host much much cheaper which I highly doubt.

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm gunna have to take you up on that offer. My first TN42vn xpg2 was like a prototype from before you officially announced the xpg2 :)

Any chance of getting the oslon in a MH20GTvn or an Emisar D1S?

...and I'm going to dare to say it: the BLF GT when it comes out? :naughty:

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I'm gunna have to take you up on that offer. My first TN42vn xpg2 was like a prototype from before you officially announced the xpg2 :)

Any chance of getting the oslon in a MH20GTvn or an Emisar D1S?

...and I'm going to dare to say it: the BLF GT when it comes out? :naughty:

Everything has a chance with a custom order. Mass produce wise ummm I am not sure. I only mass produce for order that I think is best.

Jose Marin

Enlightened
Do you know what amperage it draws at 700 lunens with single 18650 vinh? Man id order a couple p60s if it was available

Last edited:

Fresh Light

Enlightened
While it may not be the most practical LED due to 40A draw, the Luminous CFT-90 is capable of the same 1M Lux throw, but with 5700 lumens.