November 2011, Flashlights you bought this month?

Kitchen Panda

Enlightened
Titanium Innovations CA1-AL for my wife; it's now clipped to her key chain and I've removed my 13-year-old AAA mini-Maglite (with Terra Lux LED) from her purse. That's a really small light. Now that we've got a pretty good range from keychain to TK70, I've told her I can stop buying flashlights for the rest of the year...

Bill

Tomcat!

Enlightened
An Olight i2 EOS in black. I decided to get my Christmas shopping started early, and this one's for my brother's girlfriend who's a keen cyclist and I recently heard her complain about having to carry her bike up a narrow darkened path to their house at night after work. My ears are always flapping for clues for presents and after a bit of reading up I ordered one. Trouble is it's now sitting there looking at me from it's extra tough heat sealed blister pack daring me to tear it open and have a play. This is going to drive me nuts from now until I hand it over on Christmas Day. :(

nanucq

Newly Enlightened
A Jetbeam PA40, very happy with this one, a good replacement for my venerable ITP A6 (broken by a 10 feet fall on concrete)

70 bronco

Newly Enlightened
This is my first post. I purchased 2 lights this month. I have owned Mag Lights in the past, but these are my first real lights.
1 Streamlight Pro Tac
2 Fenix LD20
Looking forward adding to the collection .
Great Forum ......

flashlight chronic

Enlightened
Just received a malkoff m61w on thursday for my c2 centurion and ordered a surefire 9p from lapolicegear yesterday. Now I gotta wait for malkoff's m91 to come back in stock..............the end is not near.:ohgeez:

S1LVA

Enlightened
Dark Sucks Alpha - hopefully it's on the way already!
Pre-ordered 2x 40DD by Steve Ku over on the MP

Been an expensive month!

S1LVA

CMAG

Enlightened
This is my first post. I purchased 2 lights this month. I have owned Mag Lights in the past, but these are my first real lights.
1 Streamlight Pro Tac
2 Fenix LD20
Looking forward adding to the collection .
Great Forum ......
Welcome to CPF
Not that they get much use lately but I will never give up my Mag's

Henry50

Newly Enlightened
bought my first maglite AA, been eye-ing them off for years, finally bought one.

dmkatz76

Newly Enlightened
ITP A3 EOS Standard (to replace the one I lost...).

Hopefully, I'll be able to say TORPEDO in next month's thread!

eh4

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't hardly afford to play this game. Ordered an HDS Rotary 200 and that will be it for me for a while. but before Christmas I intend to get a handful of Zebralight AAs Hi CRI with frosted and clear lenses for gifts, and one for myself as well.
After all that damage is done I think that a Malkoff Hounddog and a Deft EDC are in order before spring.

What's the best way to spend the least money on tools? I got my theory.

solloron1

Newly Enlightened
So far a Malkoff Hound Dog XM-L on a md4 body. Also looking into a HDS light. And while not a light itself also looking into the rechargeable route (not sure how I feel about it)

Jash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally, finally, finally bought a Malkoff XP-G drop-in for my 3D maglite. I've been wanting one of these for over a year and now it's here, and it rocks. Throws like mad and the tint is a perfect, creamy white.

Mmmm....alkoff!

Tiggercat

Enlightened
Olight EOS i1 SS
Maratac AAA SS

11/11 - Add a Preon 1 High CRI to that list. :shakehead

Last edited:

TurboTalon

Newly Enlightened
Since I just started in the flashlight game, I have purchased a Quark AA tactical, Quark X AA2 Tactical, ITP A3, and received a Fenix TK15 as a gift, all this month. Will soon be ordering an Eagletac PN20A2.

michman

Newly Enlightened
I was contemplating the LD01 last month, but instead ended up buying a Klarus Mi10 and a used SS Preon Revo S2. Both are great. I am a bigger fan of L-M-H than M-L-H.

As a side question, why do flashlight makers make UI with Med-Low-High?

Last month I bought a D11.2. So far I am happy with it, but do not like the amount of pressure required to make changes to the level of light.