*NOW SHIPPING* SF Z-57 Mod *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
AuroraLite, stonedog, bajaiman, baram, christrose, billybright Thanks!
All orders up to now have shipped.

Last edited:

taiji

Enlightened
I am using a friend's computer as I am away on thanksgiving holiday. I've e-mailed my address to you but if you don't mind I waiting a bit, i will check my paypal when I get to my own computer. I did not get a confirmation mail from paypal the first time around. thank you for your patience and the extra effort you are putting in to get this to me.

taiji

Last edited:

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
taiji, no problem at all. I just got your PM and will be sending to the address.

the surefire, thanks for your interest. If all goes well and none of the shipments get lost or damaged
(Highly unlikely, I've sent many items without problems) I will offer the spares I am keeping for now.
I'll put you down for a couple. You can find further details in the 1st post if interested.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
NetMage, your on the list :)
NextLight, shipped with the others.
segan, will ship tomorrow.

I'll have less time to check in during the next 2 weeks.
It looks like some people have not had a chance to check their PMs yet and will have to wait until I get back.
Again, my apologies :(

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Emilion, Amorphous, Paypal received. Thank you :) will ship out tomorrow.

Unless I can confirm your address within 12 hours of this post, items will have to wait until mid December to ship...

LT, how'd your soup turn out?

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
One was as tough as an old boot and I buggered up the Al edge but fortunately I've got a space piece from one that I gutted to put into an Aleph.

They take a little getting used to because I use my thumb to activate but I think they will work out very well.

Thanks again for doing this for us.
-LT

brightnorm

Flashaholic
nekomane,

If you have any left I'd take at least two. Would it help if I paid a"premium" to compensate for any last minute inconvenience?

Brightnorm

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, sorry for the absence. I have already left home and will not be able to ship any until I return in mid December.

Glad that the tailcaps are being delivered safely.

stein, brightnorm, I will put you on the waiting list, there should be enough for you. Unfortunately, as explained above, no 'premium offer' will help the situation ;)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.