• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Odd Mods Adapters, 3AA-21AA, M6 rechargeable solutions, Dummy cells, Customs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photon

Newly Enlightened
Eric,

I'd like a 6AA > 2D PARALLEL adapter suitable for use in a MagLite. Price is $35 plus $4 for shipping. Please confirm (and acknowledge the parallel request) and I'll paypal you.

Thanks,
Kevin

04stax

Newly Enlightened
I need 6AA > 2D 7.2V. Can you pm me with a price please? Shipped to Texas

Thanks

scout24

Flashaholic
I just took the plunge on another M6... checking availability on 2x18650 holder for same, paypal waiting. Thanks! :)

maddog

Enlightened
Hi,

i want to check the availability of the following:

6AA - 2D (x 2)
3AA - 1D (x1)
9AA - 3D (x1)

Thanks

Last edited:

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy mdocod! I would like one of your 2x18650 adapters for the SF M6.

Paypal at the ready and waiting if you have one available.:thanks:

Last edited:

The_Driver

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could you make me a custom battery holder for a fivemega Elephant II host with one extension? It would be for 8 18650 batteries wired in series. It should be the usual low-resistance design like all your other battery holders.

Since I am just now ordering these parts I could have them shipped to you so you can get all the measurements etc. to make it work. It would be nice if the holder would also work with flattop batteries and maybe have a charging jack (not so important).

What is important though is that it should not have the shorting-out-problems of the original fm holder mentioned in this thread. That should be easy though.

I would also need it shipped to Germany.
Would this be possible?

Bash

Newly Enlightened
Eric,

Please excuse me if this ends up being a double post.

I send a rounded off $35 to your PayPal account, but forgot to list my username on this site. I'll be the Kentucky shipping address with $35 sent to you.

I just ordered a Surefire M6LT Guardian (led version) and I believe what I need to get from you is the 2x18650 Surefire M6 adapter. Please correct me if this isn't what I need.

If you don't mind, could you give your thoughts on the best brand of 18650 batteries for this application.

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Scott. please use the #2 smaller sized font consistent with most posts here. Thanks, and welcome to CPF. :)

Bill

Bash

Newly Enlightened
Mdocod (Eric),

I've tried emailing you since forwarding PayPal back on the 22nd. Not trying to rush you or anything, just wanting to know if you received everything from me in order to fulfill the order.

Thanks,
Scott

Bash

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know the status on Odds Mods adapters? .... Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Mdcod's last post was 12/12. Possibly he is on vacation, or some situation arose.

Bill

Last edited:

mdocod

Flashaholic
Hello CPF members,

For the time being. I am going to have to close this sales thread while I work through a personal struggle. I've lost my passion for the business and the hobby in a way that has made it very difficult to get myself moving on it again. I am very sorry if you have been effected by my lack of responsibility concerning Odd Mods in recent months. I am going to try to get the final few obligations I have remaining with Odd Mods wrapped up. I am not sure what fate there is for Odd Mods at this time.

Sincerely,
Eric

archimedes

Flashaholic
Very sorry to hear that ... it has always been a pleasure working with you, for the few small projects with which you have helped me.

Hope things improve soon, and all best wishes.

I'm sure I speak for others when I say that CPF will miss you (and OddMods!) :grouphug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.