Ok what light did you get for Christmas/Holiday ?

Conte

Enlightened
Haven't got it yet, but my girl has paypaled me the money to buy a 2X26500 FiveMega Megalennium. :thumbsup:

vincent3664

Newly Enlightened
I got a Fenix PD10 Titan. After reading a bunch of posts on here I'm assuming I can't use regular 3.6 volt RCR123's. But AW's LiFePO4 are okay. Is this correct? Also what is the difference between the two batteries? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Last edited:

jackthedog

Newly Enlightened
JetBeam Jet Pro-1 v3.0, iTP A2, and iTP A3. And I hooked some more people flashlights. Pretty good day!

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Raymond33

Newly Enlightened
M2XC4.

Got it for the house. :tsk: (Oh yeah, that is a flashaholic's excuse #31. Ok, for myself).

Already have the M2C4 and love it.

Merry Christmas everyone! :clap:

timcook

Newly Enlightened
First post and first "quality" flashlight. Santa (wife and daughter) put an iTP C8R under the Christmas tree.

Hope to add to my collection of one fairly soon.

Ha, I'm in the same boat. Got a iTP C8R this morning without realizing how hardcore a community there is for flashlights. Found my way to this site, poked around a bit and now I think I'm going to get hooked (uh oh)

I asked for one to use while riding my bike at night. I had no idea it would have such a cool variable output function... at first I was twisting the cap almost all the way off thinking it was like those little mag-lights :crazy:

Hope you enjoy yours!

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
LED Lenser T7

Duracell Daylite 2C

Duracell Daylite Tough 4AA LED spotlight

jslappa

Enlightened
Mail Lady dropped off 2 more EX10 R2's, but she didn't give me my KuKu Ti EX10 Fatty that my tracking# verifies Santa gave her! Guess I'll get her Saturday. I've pulled the R2 pill in anticipation of the forthcoming surgery.

JimCuda

Newly Enlightened
First post: I got a Romisen RC-N3 II and a Shiningbeam X2T. I got addicted to this flashlight thing when I bought a Fenix LD20+. I requested some cheap Shiningbeam lights to experiment around with.

Romisen ~$25 is exactly as bright as the Fenix ~$55, but is bigger and has a whiter beam. I haven't tried CR123 batteries yet on the other one.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
My mother and siblings received Nitecore EZAAw's, my father got a Quark Turbo AA.

A polarion HID should be making its way to my home before the new year.:popcorn:

-Mayo

Merry Christmas to all! :santa:

PJ

Enlightened
I got a Maglite Solitaire from my cousin and her fiance. :party:
It will probably find its way on my work keys.

In the spirit of the holidays I left my Nitecore EZAAw in my pocket.

DanTSX

Newly Enlightened
I got the wife a Quark Mini123 and a Fenix E01.

I was certain that the wife was getting me the SF LX2, but I got a Sony Digital Camera instead (DSC-WX1:twothumbs). So no hard feelings at all! This sony camera actually uses a LED in a revolutionary way, so it still applies here. The CCD sensor gets backlit by LEDs to take better pictures in low-light conditions. So far, they are the only ones on the market to do this, and it absolutely blows-away all other pocket-cams indoors. :D

I probably sold about a half dozen Mini123's today too:cool: Her light is a little green, but it is just so light and handy that everyone who saw it wanted one.

Gazerbeam

Newly Enlightened
I got a Xenide AEX25. :naughty:

I gave my Quark MiNiAA to my sister's boyfriend, he was amazed!

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
All I got for Christmas was money, almost enough to pay for the lights I got myself that were delivered Christmas Eve. I got a(n):

Fenix PD30 R4
Fenix PD10 Titan R5
Fenix HL20 headlight
IlluminaTi R5 (I don't know why, but mine cycles medium, low, high and it is the R5 version-I do have XP-E lights to compare to.)
Thrunite R5 XP-G multilevel dropin
Nitecore headband

The only bad thing about getting everything I wanted is the boredom that comes after I have an impulse to look for better lights to buy and realize there aren't any (yet). The only lights that would really tempt me at this time are an aluminum version of the IlluminaTi R5 and a Fenix LD20 R5 and possibly a headlight with an XP-G R5.

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought myself a blue iTP A3 EOS and an iTP A2 EOS.
I picked up a Surefire G2 with aluminum bezel at a recent CPF meet.

I was given a 2D Rebel Maglite for Christmas and I am very happy with it.

apfevervictim

Newly Enlightened
Got a Black "stealth" Preon Kit this a.m. (if you don't count the 2-3 times I unwrapped it after everyone was in bed and played with it... still a kid at heart I guess) :whistle:. and have a Jetbeam RRT-0 hopefully shipping soon. It's been on backorder since the 15th. :popcorn:
My mom got my 9 year old daughter a green plastic 2 AA incan. $1.50 light as a stocking stuffer... MY GIRL brought out her LOD Q4 in Crimson she got 2 years ago that she wears on a lanyard after it gets dark to navigate the house... and told my mom "Thanks MawMaw, but I've already got a really good flashlight"... I was embarassed, but SO PROUD!!! That's MY girl!:grin2: