Old Surefire pdf Catalogs?

AceInTheX

Newly Enlightened
I know this is an old *cough* thread, but does anyone still have the catalogs mentioned here in PDF? I was in the military from 2004-2010 so a lot of the tools we used were in these catalogs so I'd like to know the models... The link above to "Steve's Pages" no longer works... I'd also like to have the catalog from 96 as I'm sure some of our "long timers" were still using those products when I got in...

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
AceInTheX,
There is a website called "Scribd.com" that allows one to download all kinds of books/magazines/documents, etc. It is a subscription site, but it offers a 30-day free trial period. I don't currently have access to download from there, but I did a search for "Surefire catalog", and here is the first page of results:

https://www.scribd.com/search?page=1&content_type=documents&query=surefire catalog

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, it will allow you to get more pages of results. Just going through the first 5 or 6 pages of results, the earliest Surefire catalog that I came across was from 2001. Thank you for your service!

Latest posts