Online Retailer Reviews

UncleBillVT

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking for the Pros and Cons of the many online flashlight and battery retailers. I searched for this but got haphazard results back. If there's a good thread for this that I missed, please let me know.

Personally I'm looking for U.S. retailers but would be interested in worldwide information also.

I'd love to know who's official distributors for which brands, the pros and cons, and the return policies for defective products. I work in retail and I am aware that an occasional "oops" gets through quality control or there are shipping issues.

Thanks for your input!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 2 recommendations would be A-Goinggear or B- Batteryjunction

Pretty much all of the brands talked about here on CPF are sold at both of those sites.

archimedes

Flashaholic
These types of topics are discouraged here, for several reasons ....

• the relevant information changes and can become stale rather quickly

• it attracts spamming and shilling

• discussion can often get contentious

• posts are often little more than thinly disguised advertising, and on CPF that is intended to be limited to the "commercial" side of the forum (Dealers, Manufacturers, etc, subforums) instead of the "discussion" side.

Browsing CPF's "Cheers'n'Jeers" subforum may be another option for you, where specific situations experienced by members here (both positive and negative) have been presented and discussed in detail.

Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

UncleBillVT

Newly Enlightened
No problem. I'm just trying to find good purchasing options. I'll continue the search off list...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk