Results with supplements

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you created a thread telling how good your supplements are, showed how little nutrition is in modern food, tell others that their minerals are inferior, yet you would not tell what those supplements are unless in PM. hmm.....

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Things to know about vitamins. Water soluble vs. fat soluble:
Water soluble vitamins such as vitamin C have the excess excreted out through urine so it's very hard to overdose on.

Fat soluble vitamins such as vitamin B6 (most B vitamins actually) stay in your system and you can overdose on them. B6 toxicity can cause neurological and sensory problems. Vitamin B6 is also dependent on vitamin b2 to break it down to absorb into your system properly. Keep this in mind if you buy a B complex vitamin supplement or one particular B vitamin. Grains in first world countries are enriched with B vitamins so for most, supplementing with B vitamins has no advantages. One exception is if you have celiac disease, are allergic to the grains enriched with B vitamins because they have gluten, and don't absorb the vitamins well which often causes disparities in some and not others (vitamin B2 deficiency and high vitamin B6). High vitamin B12 has been linked to cancer. Some vitamin types are not absorbed as easily as others. Benfotiamine absorbs better than regular vitamin B1.

Chelated minerals absorb better than regular ones.

Some other supplements good for health:

Vitacost Ginseng extract complex- each pill has a mix of different types of ginseng totaling 450 mg. Great for energy and stress. This is the highest concentration pill I've found.

Reduced glutathione- a master antioxidant. Helps against the hydrogen peroxidase antibodies of Hashimotos by converting the hydrogen peroxide to inert water. Helps prevent your body from wearing out as fast. Recycles other antioxidants like vitamin C.

COQ10- Increases energy while helping the heart.

Indole 3 Carbonol and Calcium D Glucarate- The first is made from about 2 pounds of broccoli and breaks down into DIM (helps with hormone imbalances) in the stomach, the second is extracted from about 70 lbs. of fruit. Together they basically do what the liver is supposed to be doing, clearing out toxins from your system.

Curcumin- basically turmeric about 50 times stronger in concentration. Lowers blood sugar and relieves inflammation. It's an effective replacement for Metformin for diabetics.

Genna

Flashlight Enthusiast
So you created a thread telling how good your supplements are, showed how little nutrition is in modern food, tell others that their minerals are inferior, yet you would not tell what those supplements are unless in PM. hmm.....
I wanted to know experiences from other users and share my experiences with this post. I didn't want to badmouth the products from the others, but you should compare the ingredients and dosages before deciding. I shared here above that I posted a link to the products I take on my profile…

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Like Byk, I take B vits and good multi mineral supplement. Omega3 works for my joints (knees) take it religiously

Haven't been sick in years. It helps to stay clear of snotty little people
When I read Mick Jagger takes a B-12 shot every day I had already considered it to help lose weight. He looks great. He don't look a day over 112.
Then after having a case of covid I read that numerous elderly folks who had covid used it for a few weeks to bounce back. It worked. I use little to no caffiene daily.

My brother uses omegas every day KG. He agrees with your assesment. I try to eat lots of salmon and cod for mine. I tried glocosimine/ controitant for about 90 days but couldn't tell any difference. I wasn't in that much pain anyway.

One other suppliment I use on occasion is magnesium after a day of sweating heavily. It thwarts the dehydration effects. So 200mg and a packet of drip drop does the trick for me. Others I know prefer Liquid IV.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
Things to know about vitamins. Water soluble vs. fat soluble:
+

This is important ^^
Taking a handful of vitamins on an empty stomach will just give you expensive urine and over stressed kidneys.
not good

Just remember, you can kill a plant with too much fertilizer ==== same with supplements, too much and they become toxic.

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just remember, Alcohol is a depressant.... But it can make you feel good.
Where all the Happy Drunks at? 🍺
Well I used to drink heavily and sing Swedish songs at 3 in the morning and wake up my parents and party at some with some lolis but nowadays when I drink I buy cheap Hamms or mevushal wine but before I drink too much I think hmm this money is better spent on lights because I'd rather have some bulbs or parts or batteries than an empty bottle the next day. It sure is nicer looking at a box full of tactical lights than carrying a box of glass bottles to the recycling.