Dealing with ****s

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm at work, like right now, and a customer asks do you have headlamps. Of course I do, I own four. I tell him we don't sell them and show him pics of the Petzl I just bought and he says it has to be black colour. Now this man is too old to be in the service so why red doesn't work is a mystery. It may even be easier to find in the dark or if you drop it in the grass.

Well I tell him where I bought mine and that they sell a variety of headlamps. He happens to live in that city. He asks how much: $50-100. He wants to spend only $15. What a ****. Does he want a dim 3xAAA with purple LEDs that falls apart just looking at it?

Nevermind good headlamps can be upwards of $900 or so.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'm at work, like right now, and a customer asks do you have headlamps. Of course I do, I own four. I tell him we don't sell them and show him pics of the Petzl I just bought and he says it has to be black colour. Now this man is too old to be in the service so why red doesn't work is a mystery. It may even be easier to find in the dark or if you drop it in the grass.

Well I tell him where I bought mine and that they sell a variety of headlamps. He happens to live in that city. He asks how much: $50-100. He wants to spend only $15. What a ****. Does he want a dim 3xAAA with purple LEDs that falls apart just looking at it?

Nevermind good headlamps can be upwards of $900 or so.
$900??

Who knew? Besides letschat7, of course.

Image 2-11-24 at 3.18 PM.jpg

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
He should go to home depot or walmart, i'm sure he'll find red headlights, lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I've definitely spent more than $15.oo for a really good headlamp.
Would never spend $900.oo on one unless it was something very specialized that I needed to do a high-paying job.... And then I'd buy two of them.