Ordered a Zebralight SC64c LE

klmmicro

Newly Enlightened
Looking forward to receiving it. Looks like it will ship in a day or two. I have been using my last Convoy M1 and hope that this light is as nice in terms of illumination and better in terms of longevity. The M1's were basically disposables...they would last a few months before failing, but were cheap enough to simply replace.

Would love to hear some Zebralight owner experiences?

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've owned several through the years. One of my favorite brand of lights.

You may wanna post Here in the official zebralight thread
IMG_8166.jpeg

klmmicro

Newly Enlightened
OMG...I love this little flashlight! It is much smaller than my Convoy M1, a little smaller than my Convoy S2+...as bright as the M1, but a better color. Waiting for the night to set so I can see how it works in the yard. My M1 has a deeper reflector and it has and awesome bright beam with some decent flood as well. The SC64c LE has a shallower reflector, but a nice illumination with no discernible haloing. The bean is about double the area of my M1 and both are closely rated on their highest settings (M1=900+ lumen, the 64c=850+) and this is about perfect for checking our livestock at the far edge of our ranch.

The clip is very nice, screwed into the body with two hex screws and is not flimsy like so many cheaper lights. It fits my pockets (women's pants rarely have any sort of usable front pockets).

It will take some time to get used to the switch not being on the tail cap.
IMG_5917.JPG

MX421

Enlightened
If i would have bought a zebralight very early on, i'd have far fewer flashlights. I prefer the headlamps becaue they are more versatile, but i have the SC64c and its a great light....

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
My experience, the longer you own it, the more you'll come to appreciate the versatility, easy of use, and reliability. I actually lost count of how many ZLs I've got, but I use them every day and every night, and have used them on my job for many many years. Enjoy!

Rinspeed

Newly Enlightened
My experience, the longer you own it, the more you'll come to appreciate the versatility, easy of use, and reliability. I actually lost count of how many ZLs I've got, but I use them every day and every night, and have used them on my job for many many years. Enjoy!

As I've mentioned in other threads my SC52 has been turned on so many times the damn thing shouldn't even work any longer.

klmmicro

Newly Enlightened
Wow! The more I use this little light, the more I appreciate it. It is as bright as I need for an EDC that is small enough to be discreetly pocketed. It is not as bright as my C8...but is a fraction of the size. The only thing of note, the emitter gets very hot on H1, but on H2 it is fine. I guess the extra 300lm makes a heat difference! It seems to be almost perfect for just about every use I have found for it on the ranch, though it is a little on the low side for the farthest reaches.

Took a few times messing around with it to figure out different modes. Thankfully, I found it takes work to get the flashing modes to turn on and that is fine with me. Great light!