Out of my box but it is a emergency

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would not feed it ground beef unless you can drain all of the fat. Almost killed my dog after getting pancreatitis from fatty foods. : ( I know this is a desperate situation but I would honestly call the ASPCA and let them handle it. You are a good person, thanks for wanting to do the right thing

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I thought about just takeing the dog but im not in the postion to do this at this time. Im also scared about there other dog he was there inside dog. He is a very freindly dog

scout24

Flashaholic
You're a good person, raggie. Eggs, in moderation, are one of my pup's favorites. Worth a try, one or two. He looks maybe 30-40 lbs, should be ok...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Made him scrambled eggs no spices im letting them cool down now. .ty all of you for your advice this has been keeping me up at night. Dogs are always in a specail place in my heart. Im not a huge cat fan but i feed them to. I been homeless before so i understand hunger

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Nah thats ok but ty very much th. Boy did he gulp the eggs down . Poor guy im makeing him some more he is learning im kind now

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nah thats ok but ty very much th. Boy did he gulp the eggs down . Poor guy im makeing him some more he is learning im kind now
Alright well if you need cash, let us know. He could probably use another blanket

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Very nice of you raggie; unfortunate timing for this situation, as the police are most likely stretched thin at the moment.

I did want to post that whatever you do, don't get bit or even provide any opportunity for such.
Speaking from experience, dogs under severe stress can be /very/ unpredictable.

pc_light

Enlightened
Bless you Reggie.

I was going to suggest making sure the dog's not otherwise being taken care of, perhaps someone's coming daily to feed/walk, by leaving a note on the door asking the walker to let you know that they're coming by regularly. On the basis of what you say about the neighbors, it sounds unlikely but it could be something totally our of their control. Accident, detained, etc.

The scrabbled eggs are ok but dog food is best because it's got the nutrients the dog needs. People food can be too rich or salty for dogs. A bag of dried food can be had for $<10, which I (or it sounds like others) would be willing to send. Just let us know. The dogs need to be let out for their business though or things are going to get nasty after several days.

I'm with the others, call your local ASPCA or similar organization to report.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I checked my ring door belll no one has been there since thursday morning there was always a new meredes car that came sround 3 am have not seen them either

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I checked my ring door belll no one has been there since thursday morning there was always a new meredes car that came sround 3 am have not seen them either
Sounds like a drug dealer living next door. Howse the dog?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

raggie33

*the raggedier*
My guess is drug dealer to. Dog is still there and tonight is colder

raggie33

*the raggedier*
The owners home i was going to confront him but i thought it would be pointless .

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, you might get a bloody nose.
Is there an organisation over there that you could report the situation to and they'd heep an eye open?
P

Latest posts