Oveready Releasing Vintage Flashlights

SYZYGY

Enlightened
kinda cool, but i'd rather put that money on a BOSS. not that i have one. i just mean i think it's a much more compelling offer from a value perspective.

edit: ok, some of those are kinda cool actually. i didn't notice how many products there were because it uses this awful lazyload script for some reason.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan and his team are outstanding.
Wondering what happened for him to turn his back on CPF?

I love Oveready stuff. That "orange" P60 host is divine.

kHarley you still want a zero-rez? Let me send you one. If you change your mind, send it back.

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ya know, for the ~300$ price on some of those Mags that look like stock except for an aftermarket reflector, I would've expected some more info about the light...

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for offer Kitro.. The host I originally wanted one, I've since built with one of Vinh's RS-54..
There's another fella who has been awol

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not very familiar w/this outfit at all, but while some of that stuff brings to mind the old 'Jaws' line ('I think we're gonna need a bigger wallet'), lotsa very cool stuff on that page, it must be said!! Looks like a great source for a lot of things. Thanx! I just 'bookmark'ed that.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the feedback. A few points:

1) my candlepower use was via tapatalk based and when tapatalk support broke, it broke my standard participation method. I still visit by the web but its no longer included in my regular app browsing.

2) our new RANDOM section is a reverse auction format. Unsold items will drop in price over time. So if there is a favorite item you are looking at, bookmark and check it every few weeks to confirm it hasn't sold. And see if you are ready to buy.

3) more items are still in our queue, including rare and non rare items. We hope to add new releases at least monthly.

4) Some Mags have custom finishes, some have rare/custom drivers, some have both. All have rare configurations, including long discontinued sizes and colors.