• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready Unified P60 Hosts

Scribe

Newly Enlightened
Okay. How do I fix it? I'm new at this and would be very grateful for advice. I'm embarrassed to say how long I've been trying unsuccessfully to enter programming mode. I thought I had it twice, but the flashlight watched the blinky movie and did not take the modes I selected. Right now I have a dreadful selection of modes that I did not choose.

Is there not a factory reset type of thing?
You need to try 2 presses then pause, 2 presses then pause, and again 2 presses then pause and the amber or red led should stay on. Then do the programing video and if you have trouble turn up the brightness on your monitor/display. This helps a lot with programming.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have found with my Wasp, that within reason, you can leave a long gap between the ones and twos. Don't rush it, just try and relax. I've managed leaving it for a minute between them.
P

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for trying to help, fellas. Oveready is a top notch company and this is clearly a high quality device, but it's not for me. I'll be returning it as soon as Dan responds to my request.